chapter four

Stella's point of view:

"What are you doing here Mr. Irwin?" I ask as I get out of shock.

"I'm here to visit you silly! I haven't seen you in ages," he walks towards me and hugs me before continuing, "I miss you Stells you're like my little sister." He mumbles on the top of my forehead.

"But you said you wouldn't come back after that night."

"I say a lot of things Stella but I told you I might not come back." He emphasizes might and I chuckle.

"I haven't seen you in," I think about how long he must have been gone, "shit you've been gone for three almost going four months." I yell at him.

"I know! I miss you!" He laughs.

"Are you still seeing that Asian boy?" He asks me as we sit on the cream colored sofa in the living room.

"He's not Asian Ashton, he's a kiwi and you know he hates it when people call him Asian." I almost laugh as I remember the time I asked Calum if he was asian.

Flash back: 6 years old

"Calwum are you Asian?" I ask him as I play with his black hair.

"My mwammy says I'm a keeweee." He giggles.

"Like the fruit?" I giggle. He nods and kisses my cheek.

"Gween calwum." I laugh loudly.

"No don't say that!" He yells at me angrily. I decided to make him much more mad so I called him that again.

"Stop stwella!" He starts to whimper a little and you can see tears about to fall off his face.

"Gwen calwum." I tease again while I'm on the swing.

"If you don't stop I'll- I'll push you off!" He cries again.

"Gween," I push myself on the swing by pumping my legs back and fourth, "Calwum." I stop swinging and I feel my face hitting the ground.

"I said stop!" He yells before throwing sand in my hair and face.

Flashback over.

"Still can't believe he pushed little Stella off the swing." He pinches my cheeks and starts to say I'm so cute in a baby tone.

"But to respond to your question no, Calum and I are not, and never will, date." I shrug. It's true, Calum is my best friend and that's all.

"You guys make out all the time, are you sure?" He giggles before wrapping his arms around me.

"Ash he's my best friend, hell he's my brother." I look at him and he looks at me smiling.

"So who replaced me?" He asks referring to his old job.

"Some guy named Luke Hemmings." I smile thinking of him. He's so perfect I can't even.

"Why does that name sound awfully familiar?" He mumbles to himself.

"He's 24 you might have went to the same school?"

"Stells I'm from Australia, I not from here, plus England is way better than Australia." He chuckles. I shake my head no but realize Mr. Hemmings is also from Australia.

"He's from there to!" I yelp. I run upstairs and grab my laptop and run right back down.

"You didn't have to run to get it yanno, we could've stayed in your room dumb ass." He pats my head and I fake bark.

I go to the school website and search Hemmings under Academics. I go to his website and I see a pretty fuxking hot picture. He changed it to something that made him look younger, maybe 18?