chapter fourteen •

Stella's point of view:

"Can't right now Mr. Hemmings, I'm going to meet my friend," I lie to him.

"You aren't telling the truth are you," his jaw is clenched.

"I'm nervous okay," I sigh.

"Baby girl," he chuckles, "We have this deal so I can help and teach you how to pleasure a man," he sighs.

"But I'm scared," I admit.

"Fucking hell baby girl just try and touch me," he groans desperately.

"Okay," I mumble to him.

"Now remember what I said okay?" I look at him and nod.

"Kiss my thighs slowly as you go down and make sure to stroke my shâft as you go," he instructs.

"Okay," I say as I nervously pull the zipper of his pants down; I pull his pants down and leave his ninja turtle boxers on.

"Okay baby, slowly," he reminds me again.

I kiss his hip bone slowly and see there is a little heart on it. I look up at him and he smiles, "It's for my mum," he smiles before looking back down at my hands to continue.

I kiss the little heart and slowly pull down on the boxers so his erection is to my face.

"Uh," I look at him nervously.

"Go on baby," he smiles. I nod before kissing his right thigh and slowly kissing his left thigh.

"Now," he says, "Grab my shâft and pump it," he instructs.

I grab his thick and huge shâft and start to pump it nervously.

"Can you go faster?" I speed my motion and vigorously pump it.

"Fuxking hell Stella," he moans. He throws his head back as I press my thumb on the head of the sháft.

"Baby," he grunts. I bite my bottom lip and grab the balls but get scared and let them go quickly.

"Massage them," he instructs panting.

I slowly grab them again and massage it slowly, "Do I add pressure?" My voice is low and nervous.

"Yes, add a little," he instructs again.

I add pressure and he starts to move his hips, "Put me in your mouth," he demands.

"H-How," I stammer as I look at his shâft.

"Open your mouth and just put it inside." He chuckles while I grab his sháft and nervously put it in my mouth, "Baby girl just put as much as you can."

I take out his sháft that is in my mouth, "Not all of it?" I ask him.

"No," he chuckles, "Just put as much as you can and pump the rest as you suck." I nod and do what he says.

I slowly grab his shaft again and insert it in my mouth; not all of it can fit so I grab the rest I can't put and pump it, "Shīt Stella," he hisses as I start to slowly suck.

"Baby girl," he groans again, "More baby," he moans.

I begin to move my head in a certain motion and he starts to move his hips as I bob my head again.

"Stella," he grasps for air, "Stroke."

I pull away and stroke him as best I can, "Now I want you to lick it like a lolly, suck me like a lolly, hell I want you to devour me baby girl."

"What the hell," I laugh.

"Do it."

I begin to grab his shàft again and imagine I'm sucking a lolly; I close my eyes and imagine I'm sucking a watermelon lolly pop and I start to feel myself getting soaked.