chapter thirty four *

Stella

warning: stuff happens at the end lol

We both look at each for a moment, nobody says a word. My hand is still on my face where he slapped me. I can feel my tears falling down. His face was pure shock and regret. I grab my phone from him and he still doesn't say a word.

He opens his mouth, "Stella I-" I did not let him finish.

"Listen, I think we both need to stay away from each other for a while, I think we need space." I hold my cheek that he slapped and rub it.

He looks at me with full regret. He can not hit me and pretend like it's nothing, he can't do that shît.

"But Stella," he whispers. I shake my head no.

"You can't do this to me, not anymore." I feel my eyes water and suddenly it start to rain. I hear him sigh and the car starts again.

"Let me drop you home," he says quietly. I nod and look outside.

We stop in front of my house and I notice that it stopped raining. How strange.

"Bye Luke." I shut the door before he can say bye back.

I run to my house and right when I get inside I see Calum and a random girl making out on my sofa.

"Excuse me?" I wait for their reactions and Calum is embarrassed, the girl is smirking. The girl looks very familiar.

"So what's going on?"

"This is uh- belle." Calum scratches the back of his head and I nod.

"Nice too meet you." She rolls her eyes and gets off of Calum.

"See ya later." She kisses his lips one more time before stopping by me. She looks at me up and down before rolling her eyes at me, again.

"Do you have a fuxking problem with me?" I snap. She chuckles before patting my right cheek.

"No but apparently the person who slapped you does." She pats the cheek Luke slapped again. That's it.

I push her to the wall as hard as I can and she falls. "What the hell?!" She gets up and gets ready to pull my hair but I grab a fistful of her hair and throw her out of my house.

"Get the hell off of my property before I call the damn cops you nasty looking shit." She runs to her car and drives as fast as she could. I close the door and when I turn back Calum is just staring at me blankly.

"What?"

He walks towards me, "What do you mean what? What the hell was that about?" This time it was my turn to roll my eyes.

"Nothing but your new girl of the week was looking at me for nothing and giving me looks so I did something about it." I walk to the kitchen and take out the ice cream.

"She said someone slapped you, who was it?" I ignore the question and grab myself a spoon.

"Stella answer me, now." I roll my eyes again and grab the bucket of chocolate ice cream.

"Nobody so fuxk off." I walk away and sit in the living room. Maybe Ashton wants to hang out? I decide to call him and after the fourth ring he finally picks up. I walk to the kitchen to put the ice cream away.

"What." His voice is a bit rude.

"Well I was just going to ask if you wanted to hang out but forget it."

"Go hang out with Luke. " After that he hangs up. I groan and walk to Calum's room.

"Calum!!" I knock on his door but he is playing his music loud as hell. Where are my parents and mikey?

He opens the door with a bored look. "What now." I push him and smash my lips against his. He kisses back right away and brings me to his desk. I grab his hair and tug on it while he moans against my lips.

He pulls away and looks at me confused, "Why?" I ignore him and take his shirt off.

"I missed this." I moan as he kisses my neck roughly. He takes off my shirt and brings me to his bed. He takes off his pants and so do I. We were both in our underwear and I decide to take my bra off.

He starts to suck my nipxles and I start to tug on his bed sheets. "Cal, under please." He nods and presses his thumb against my sensitive area. I whimper as he rubs me with his whole hand in my underwear.

"Calum," I beg. He smirks.

"Call me daddy." I nod and tug on his hair. "Daddy lick me," I beg. He pulls my underwear down and he puts two fingers in me. I gasp as he goes fast right away. He curls his fingers up and right away he hit the spot. I moan like crazy. He takes his fingers out.

"Daddy more," I whine. He takes his boxers off and he rubs himself. I watch him rub himself and I get wetter. I get up and push him on the bed. "Let me," I smirk. I grab his dixk and rub it against my clit. He knows not to go in so that I am glad for. I love the feeling of his cocck against me, it makes me happy.

"Princess, sit on me." I get up and look at him.

"Okay daddy." I sit on him and he starts to lick and suck the nub of my clitt. I moan and start to move my hips more against his mouth.

"Yes daddy, yes." I moan. I get off of him and put the thin sheet against us. I lay on top of him and start to grind on top of him. I start to give him hickeys everywhere. "daddy you feel so good." he moans and I start to feel myself about to come. "daddy im about to come." he takes the sheet off and tells me to sit on his face again.

"Come now princess, come in daddy's mouth." I moan as he licks me again and I let loose, I come in his mouth. "Daddy!!"

I look at calum and i see he has come as well. "That was-" he nods. I know he is sleepy from it cause i can see it in his eyes.

"Who knew you had a daddy kink." I giggle. Calum rolls his eyes.

"Wake me up later." He kisses me softly and I smile.

"I love you," I whisper.

He hugs me tighter, "I love you more." he kisses me again and when he pulls away his eyes are closed. I soon fall asleep as well.

***

so im back

tweet, comment, vote.

tweet me: lrhwanks

btw if you want me to view your stories just tell me in comments or dm me :)x