chapter 42

Stellas POV:

I was on my way driving back and I remember I can always call Calum, I haven't spoken to him for a long time but I know I can count on him no matter what.

"Hello?" He sounds confused to why I'm calling him and I can't blame him, I haven't spoken to him in a long time.

"Hey kiwi, it's me. Are you busy?" I sniffled a little and I know it was a dead giveaway. "Stells, why are you crying?" I sigh loudly and quickly he says, "never mind just come over babes".

I begin playing blxst and I started to get in my feelings as soon as overrated starts to play.  I start screaming "give me loyalty because love is overrated" and I begin crying harder like a dumb bitch.

As I get to calums house I notice he is already waiting for me in the front of his door steps. I park and as soon as I park I run to him and hug him as tight as I can.

He hugs me tight and laughs a little on my head, "your parking is absolute shit," he says as he pulls away. I roll my eyes and wipe a few tears away, "I hate you." He smiles and grabs my hand and intertwines it with his.

"Let's go eat, I made your favorite. Tacos and mango juice." He pulls us into his house and the smell of Christmas hits my nose. He has some strong candles here.

"So why the long face?" He hands me a glass of mango juice and tacos and I sigh.

"Just tired, and I have to tell you a secret that you need to promise you won't tell anyone." I look up at him and he furrows his brows, "what is going on Stella?" He sits next to me unsure of what to do next.

I grab his hand and begin playing with it, just like how I do with Luke's. "I-I have been seeing somebody, it's pretty intense if you ask me," I slightly joke but fail miserably. Calum squeezes my hand almost like he's indicating for me to continue and that it's okay.

"Just tell me Stella, what is it?" I close my eyes and let the words slip out of my mouth.

"I have been dating my teacher. I been fucking Mr. Hemmings." I release a loud sigh and I hear calum gasp.

I open my eyes and I see him pacing bath and fourth, "when did this happen? How did this happen!" He rubs his face with his hands up and down. "This is illegal as shit Stella, I don't understand what you were thinking." He sits next to me and I stay silent.

"I'm not sure, it just happened. I met his family and everything. They're kind people Cal, I-" he stops me mid sentence and throws his hands in the air.

"Stella, do you feel something for him?" He sighs deeply and I can't help but take a deep breathe and nod.

"I think I'm falling in love with him," I whisper quietly. Calum sighs and just looks at me. He almost looks disappointed in me.

"Well I guess it doesn't matter since we will be graduating high school this week. I just don't know what to say or how to react to this." He gets up and eats one of the tacos he made for me.

"I mean just don't tell anyone, not even Michael. I don't want any chaos during graduation." He nods and then asks me, "Was he the one to make you cry?" I gulp unsure of how to answer.

"He was, but I think it's just because-" he started to wave his hands.

"It doesn't matter Stella, he shouldn't be making you cry." He grabs his phone and looks like he's texting someone.

I look at my phone and see one text from Luke,

From: satan

i see ur location, fucking calum ARENT you?

To: satan

no, im actually just crying to my best friend and eating. i need some time alone from u pls respect that.

"Stella," I see calum waving his hand in my face. I look up at him and he shakes his head again. "Let's watch reruns of ghost adventure in my room. Make sure your phone is off." I turn my phone off and hand him it.

-

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I heard the doorbell ring several times. I turned to calum and snuggled a little closer to him. I didn't realize I fell asleep to ghost adventures with him.

I poke calum on the side, "Cal someone is ringing the door can you open the door?" He rubs his eyes and stretches, "Ugh, I am so sleepy, can you?" He yawns and closes his eyes.

"No, this is your house, im terrified you do it." I turn my phone on and see FOURTY SEVEN miss calls from Luke, 5 from Ben, and 3 from Jack.

Please lord tell me that he is NOT in front of Calums house right now. I look up and see calum isn't in the room anymore. I run downstairs and of course, I see Luke.

"I need to speak to her Calum, I have the right to talk to her," his voice sounds like he's trying to stay calm and collective.

"Mr. Hemmings, she isn't here," he tries to close the door slightly.

"I have her location, I know she's here," this time he raises his voice and I know I need to but in.

I walk near the door and he pushes past Calum and gives me a hug. "I thought something happened to you, I got so worried. I didn't know where you went so I told my family to call you." He kisses my forehead and acts like nothing happened. "I'm so sorry my love," he whispers in my ear.

My love? He never calls me that, wrong girl???? I push him away and I see calum furrowing his brows.

"Mr.Hemmings I would-"

"Just call me Luke." He turns around and looks at Calum.

"Well Luke, I would appreciate it if you left my house right now after barging in." He walks closer to us and Luke huffs loudly.

"I'm actually taking her home with me, I would appreciate it if you would get her shit so we can leave, boy." He didn't like that and before I know it Calum jumps on his back and starts pulling his hair.

"What the fuck!" He throws calum to the ground and grabs his hair back. "Don't pull my hair you ass! I just washed it and blow dried it!"

"BOYS!" I yell so loud that it makes the both of them look at me. "Get off of each other!" They look at each other before Luke gets off of him.

"What an asshole!" He tries to run to Luke again but I end up running to Luke to protect him (as if I can do anything). "Calum, im going to leave now. Thanks for being there for me. I will see you tomorrow and catch up."

"You can't be serious Stels," he says as I'm packing my stuff. "You literally were crying about this for hours and now that he comes it's whatever?" He gets in my face and I can see that he's absolutely furious.

"I'll be back." I hug him goodbye and kiss his cheek secretly. "Thanks Cal, I love you." I hear him sigh and he shakes his head.

"I love you too."

hiii! been awhile my friendssss! this chapter got me emotional ughhhhhh I wanna make this an on going thing but lowkey wanna transition it to a normal relationship after this ugghhhh pt 2???

vote, comment, and share!

follow my stan Twitter!

xanarchylrh

!!! tell me ur from Wattpad and I'll follow!