twenty six

Luke Point Of View:

I enter Walmart but I am not sure where to go exaclty. I don't know where to buy pads for females, I should just buy her dog pads, it's probably more obsorbent.

"Excuse me," I say to the female that I see that is wearing a blue polo. She turns her head and smiles at me.

"Yes?"

"I need to buy some female pads for my," I don't know what to call Stella, I can't say student that's for sure. "My friend."

"Oh just follow me," she smiles. I follow her and she leads me to a an isle that has a shit load of pads, the only good thing about it is that is by the condoms.

"Thank you," I smile at the blond. She nods and walks away.

There is so much, which one do I pick? What the hell are winged pads?

"Stella I need your help,'" I whine.

I hear her huff, "What now Luke? All you have to do is get me some damn pads, what's so hard about that?"

"Well your attitude is not needed at the moment you sassy bitch."

"Looks like I'm not the only one on my period huh cųnt sucker?"

"For your information I do suck vaginàs."

"Anyways," she coughs out.

"What type of pads do you want?"

"Get me the long ones with wings and the regular one with wings, no tampons. Buy me a crap load of orange juice too," she demanded.

"Why would I do that?" I chuckle. I grab the pads she's asking me for, I also grab the condoms and walk to the juice isle.

"Just get it you little shit."

"Fine, bye princess."

"Bye loser." With that she hangs up.

I grab to gallons of orange juice, some candy bars, and a few peaches.

"Excuse me ma'am is it okay if I cut in front of you?" I ask the old lady and she looks at me.

"Why?"

"My girlfriend has her period and I really need to give these to her as soon as possible," I use my charm on her and she looks down at my basket.

"Sure why not, boys like you don't exist anymore, your type is rare," she days smiling. I nod and pay ahead.

"Thank you!" I wave at the old lady as I walk away and I hear a faint 'no problem' as I walk away.

As I am on my way to my apartment I notice a familiar figure, holy shit that's Calum. Three different guys are around him and I notice Calum falling on the floor, holy shit.

I park my car quickly and run to Calum and the three boys beating him. "Fucking hell stop!" The three of them look at me and Calum looks at me in pain.

"And you're going to stop us?" The dark skinned one says.

"Just fuck off you wankers, he hasn't done any harm to you boys," I say to the idiots. I grab Calum and put his arm around my shoulder.

"If you guys don't leave in five seconds I will call the police and tell them I have pictures of weed in your car and that you were giving some to a minor by force." The three of them looked at each other and gulped.

"One," nobody was budging.

"Two," I say.

"Three," I smirk.