Chapter two

I told Liam that I was going home he said "be careful" I shook my head okay, when I got home my parents were there I guess they were waiting for me my mom was a bout to speak but my dad interrupted her and said " Nicole I'm sorry for me and your mom fighting in the morning I just got upset and brought it out on your mom."

I just stood there and said "it's fine just don't do it again and oh Nicholas is at Mrs.payne's house an I'm going to the movies with the girls and Liam."

My dad never cares were I go as long as I come home,stay at the girls house, or Liam's house.

My dad said "okay have fun!" I shook my head and ran up stairs to get ready I got to my room ran to my bathroom took a quick shower I washed my body and hair, I got out put a towel around my body ran to my closet took my new shirt at was Gray and has the England flag and some bluen jeans with some black all stars and some bracelets.

After getting ready I turned on my curling iron, I curled my hair and put a head band on it was silver I did my make up I didn't put much I put blush and lip gloss.

Then I sat on my bed took my black chuck Taylor's I was putting them on when I hear my door open my head shot up and the girls were there expect Ceci she had to get in trouble.

They came in and Jayline said "what's up niicccooolllee!!!!!" I laughed at her and said "nothing bish gonna go to the movies with you ugly hoes" there was silence and in two seconds they just stared cracking up I just gave them weird looks and went to unplug my iron but jayline stopped me.

the girls were pretty wearing good clothes they don't really dress for the movies the skateboard and dance with me also sing.

Let me tell you what Melissa was wearing she was wearing a jack Daniels shirt with some jean shorts and black high top converse her hair was naturally curly really curly she just left her hair normal like mine curls at the end.

Nicole she was wearing a batman shirt she loves batman and some white jeans with some chuck Taylor's like mine but in Gray and her hair was in a messy bun.

Then there is Jayline she was wearing a black shirt that had a cross on it and some black Hollister shorts and white all star high tops and a cross bracelet her hair was straight.

(A/N: 1. nicoles outfit 2.melissa's outfit 3.jaylines outfit and 4. nicoles outfit)

When we was finished when went over to Liam's house to pick him up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do u think sorry I haven't updated I've been busy with school and I know not much people are this but I'm still gonna right :) comment if you liked it