Chapter twelve

*Nicole's pov*

We finished eating pizza and the boys said that they wanted to watch a movie so we agreed.

"I wanna watch toy story!!" Me and liam yelled

"NOOOOOO!"the boys yelled together

I laughed cause me and liam said it at the same time, and plus I'm in love with toy story.

*Luis pov*

"NOOOOOO!" Liam's band mates yelled ugh!

Nicole laughed how I love her laugh and when her eyes sparkle I love that.

"Lets watch this means war !" Jayline said while hold the disc in her hand .

"OH.MY.GAWWD!!!" Melissa said.

"Oh my gosh Melissa you scared the carrots out of me!"Nicole said I laughed at her she pouted and did her puppy dog face.

"Aww Nicole don't do that to me I love you " I said and kissed her she kissed me back and out of the conerof my eye I saw liam getting angry.

"LOVE BIRDS STOP SUCKING EACHOTHER LIFE'S OUT!"Nicki said I chuckled and saw Nicole blush.

"Love how I make you blush "I wispered in her ear I felt her shiver.

"I also love it when I make you shiver" I said.

"Oh shut up and watch the movie Luis" Nicole said

The movie we were watching was funny I laughed when the car was surrounded and then the two guys take the girl that they both fell in love her and left her friend in the car the other guys shot the car wheels and she goes into the lake and makes a funny face.

I movie finished and I guess Liam's and his band mates were sleeping here with Nicole.

"Babeee I don't wanna leave let me stay pleaseee" I whined

"No Luis you have work tommorow"Nicole said

Nicole walked me to the door and kissed me goodbye and told me to drive safe.

*Nicole's pov*

After Luis left I went up to my room I saw my guatiar on the floor I wanted to sing so I got up and started strumming angel baby by Rosie And The Originals

(A/N I'm a oldies person I love oldies ! ^.^)

It's just like heaven

Being here with you

You're like an angel

Too good to be true

But after all

I love you i do

Angel baby

My angel baby

When you are near me

My heart skips a beat

I can hardly stand on

My own two feet

Because i love you

I love you i do

Chorus:

Angel baby my angel baby

Ooh ooh i love you

Ooh ooh i do

No one can love you

Like i do

Ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

Please never leave me

Blue and alone

If you ever go

Im sure you'll come back home

Because i love you

I love you i do...

I loved that song so much my dad sang it to me every night I would go to sleep I missed my dad.

I had tears in my eyes because I had a memory of me and my dad at my 15 I'm half British/Mexican, I remembered our father daughter dance my dad was like my best friend.

*Flash back*

"Daddy please drive home safe see you after school okay"I told him as me and my uncles got off to go to school I was in the 11 grade my uncles were seniors.

"Okay I will be good walk home safe love you stay with meño and Jamie " my dad said

"Okay bye love you too!" I said and closed the door and I saw him speed away out of the distance.

"Okay so lets go drop off Nicole and head to class" Jamie said

"That's good with me lets go look for liam first please I haven't seen him all day"I begged my uncles.

"Okay just cuase you haven't seen him scene yesterday" meño said.

"Yay so Jamie how's Kelly I haven't seen her in a while" I asked him about his girlfriend.

"Ohh she's coming back today !"he said as we walked in the front door to the school.

"That's great bro!" Meño said I nodded in agreement.

I saw liam in the crowd of people I ran to him and hugged him very tightly.

He chuckled and said "hey Nicole I missed you".

"I missed you two"I said he picked up my bag and handed it to me.

"Thanks"

"Your welcome"

My uncles catches up to me and said there his and heys to liam.

We got to frist period which was boring then to second.

"OH.MY.GAWWD!!! Nicole look its Gabriel " Jayine yelled in my ear.

"Ohh you mean gaypussy"me and nicki said together.

Jayline glared at us liam,Melissa,and Ceci were laughing there butts off.

"Look melitits there goes Kevin" nicki said Melissa blushed while Kevin came to her and kissed her in the cheek.

We all stared in awh at the cute couple.

The bell rang and the class started.

Three minutes later I called up to the office.

"Are you Nicole Hernandez ??" The lady said

"Yes ma'am I am" I said

"Okay you are going home you just have to wait for Jamie Hernandez and Jose mireles" she said kindly

My uncles came rushing in we waited for my auntie to come we were walking out of the school.

"Nicole your dad got in a car crash" my auntie said

My heart felt like it was broken into little pieces.

We got there and I saw my dad laying there life less not even moving I broke down and started crying on my uncles shoulder.

Two days later he passed away.

*End of flash back*

I cried my self to sleep rembering about my daddy/ best friend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~%~~~~~~~~

Well hope you like it comment vote follow and I will follow you back

Peace✌my lovlies loveyou guys <3