Chapter 35

Recap:

I ran as fast as I can.

"JIMMY HELP ME!!!!!" I yelled jumping behind him and making him block me.

"Spider man is here" jimmy yelled I laughted.

"HAY!! MAN THAT'S MY QOUTE YOU CAN'T TAKE SPIDER MAN" meño said charging up at him.

I have the dumbest but cool uncles any one could have.

*Present*

*Nicoles pov*

"NICKKYYYYY LWIAMMM WAKKKE UPPPP!!!" My little brother yelled jumping on the bed.

"NICOLE WAKE THE FUCK UPP!!" Yelled Jamie.

"NO BITCH LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I said throwing the pillow at him.

My little brother was trying to wake liam up but it didn't work.

My uncles got me to wake up by dropping me on the floor.

Then they tryed liam but he is to tired to wake up.

"We made breakfast so come down" meño said.

"Okay will be right down" I said.

Me and the girls only have one more month of school yay I looked over at liam peacefully sleep I was shaking him and yelling his name nope nothing then I come on top of him and kissed him his eyes flew right open.

"Well good moring handsome" I said as I got off him but he pulled me back down.

"No you are not going any where" he said putting me on the bottom I giggled and he was leaning in for a kiss right when he was about to kiss me on the lips I turned my head and he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I got out of his grip and ran to the restroom I got in the shower.

I finsined showering.

I got to my closet and found some black jeans and a Rosebud Chiffon Shirt I put my hair in a messy ponytail.

I went downstairs and saw food on the table everyone was sitting like a big family Melissa and Harry, jaylines and zayn, ruby and osvaldo with her daughter and Amy and niall with her son, and Louis and eleanor and me my brother and liam with my two uncles.

"Aww we look like a big happy family" I said as I sat down next to liam.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~__~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_

Well there's my chapter I've been heart broken for two days already my crush everardo had a crush on jocline my friend and well he likes her and well me just heartbroken

Oh and sorry it's short