Chapter 48

Well this chapter 48 comment if you guys want a sequel !!

__________________________

Recap:

"Ill Call Him Later" I Said Kissing Him Again.

*Nicole's Pov*

I Woke Up To The Sun Hitting My Face I Looked Around trying To Remember Where, Then I Felt Two Strong Arms Around My Waist.

It Was Liam I Smiled At Myself For Having Such A Good Boyfriend But Then Frowned For Being Such A Dumb ass And Leaving Him.

"Babe" Liam Mumbled Into My Neck Which Sent Sparks Into my Stomach.

"Mmmhmm" I Said Playing With His Hair.

"What Are You Doing " he said.

"Nothing Just Thinking " I said Continuing Playing With His Hair.

"What Are You Thinking About" He Said Pulling Me Closer To Him.

"How Im Such A Dumb Ass For Leaving You,But Then Im Happy Cause I finally Have You Here With me." I Said Smiling.

"Hey You Didn't Know At First And Now I Have You And Nick." He Said.

He Kissed Me On The Lips Sweet And Passionate Getting On Top Of Me Not Putting All His Weight On Me.

We Pulled Away And I Giggled Then Kissed Him Back and put Him Under Me.

"Nicole I Wanna Make Love To You" He Said .

He Just Said He Wanted to Make Love To Me oh god Say Yes Nicole.

He Put Me On The Bottom Like Were "yes" I whispered. he smiled."I'll be gentle" he whispered. Liam lifted his shirt over his head tossing it asside along with the other clothes. I gripped Liam's shoulders rolling us over so I was on top.

I dipped my head placing sweet kisses on his chest. he sighed in pleaure I could feel his tense muscles relax as I continued my actions.

"Nicole" he moaned as I sucked on his neck. I bit down lightly on the sensitive skin earning a groan from Liam. he took hold of my hips working me against him. I whimpered his name feeling his hard erection press against my entrance. I gasped as he cheekily squeezed my backside. I retaliated by racking my nails down his chest. he bit his lip groaning, and squeezing his eyes closed. my small hands made their way down to the waistband of Liams sweats. I popped off his sweats. Liam grabbed me by my waist lifting me off of him. he got up sliding his sweats down his muscular legs. he looked over to me as he carelessly kicked them to the side. he bit his bottom lip as he made his way up my body.

pecked my lips sweetly. Liams hands went round my back unclasping my bra. he slowly pulled the pretty fabric from my body. once discarded he diverted his attention to me. he cupped my breasts kissing and massaging them. I whimpered feeling him suck on my left breast leaving me a love bite.

"Baby you're beautiful" he moaned against my skin. after Liam took his time to caress my chest he went lower. leaving a trail of kisses as he went down to my panties. he took the thin lace between his teeth tugging lightly. I giggled as he playfully growled. he released my under ware from his teeth pulling them down my legs. I brought my knees up to my chest as he did so. he threw my undergarments to the side. his strong hands parted my thighs as he took the time to look in between my legs. he bit his lip the bulge in his boxers looking painfully tight. I sat up hooking my fingers into his boxers tugging them down. Liam finished the task throwing them to the side. I gasped seeing Liams hard member. he bent down spreading my legs apart so he could hover over me. he shifted slightly to the bedside drawers. I watched as he pulled out a silver square. he ripped the packet open with his teeth.