chapter 51

So Now This is The Last Chapter Dx

----------------------------------------------

*Nicole's Pov*

"WOAHHH SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL !!!!" I Yelled Running Around The House.

(A/N: Tackle Football)

"YAY!!! FOOOTTTBALLLL!!!!" Harry Yelled Wearing His Cheese Hat And His Erin Rogers Shirt.

"Eww Harry Get Away From Me " I Said Getting Away From Him.

"Ohh Come On Nicole You Know I Love My Team Cause They Are The Best." He Said .

"Nuhuh Patriots FAN FOR LIFE FU!!!!" I Said Pointing to My Shirt.

"Ohh Plus Rogers Is One Of The Worst QB Ever !" I Said Smirking.

"Ohh Call Me When Hernandez Is Outta Jail!" Harry Yelled Walking Away. Ooo He Crossed The Line There.

"Ohh Hell No!!!" I Yelled And Charged At Harry Hitting His Chest.

"Liam!!!! Get Your Girl Friend Off Of Me!!!" Harry Yelled.

Then Liam Came In And Took me Off Of Harry .

"Whats Going on Here " Liam Said Sternly . Ooo Daddy Direction Came Out.

"Haz Over There Insulted My Team Babe." I Said Giving Him A Sad Face.

"Not Even Liam She Was The One Who Said Rogers Was The Worst QB He Is The Best QB ." He Said . (a/n: QB Mean Quarter Back)

"No I Didn't Babe , He Said And I Quote "CALL ME WHEN HERNANDEZ GETS OUTTA JAIL" Ohh He Crossed It. " I Said Smirking.

"Whatt Not Even Well I Did Say That" Harry Said.

"Haz Apologize To Nicole" Liam Said.

"Hmph Sorry Nicole But Erin Rogers Is The Best QB ." He Said and Running To The Couch I Was Laughing T His Dumbness.

"Babee" Liam Said Grabbing Me By The Waist.

"Hmmmh." I Said Looking Into His Eyes.

"I Love You" He Said Looking Straight Into My Eyes I Was Shocked.

"I-I Love You To." I Said And Pulled Him Into A Kiss.

Then We Pulled Away .

"Nicole Ive Known You For A Long Time Now You Make Me Really Really Happy When Im With You And Nicholas You Two Are My World And Some day We Will Have A Little Girl Like You Planed . So Nicole Hernandez Will You Marry Me .?" Liam Said Getting Down On One Knee And Taking Out The Ring.

Everyone Was Here Staring at Us Waiting For my Reply.

"YES LIAM !! I DOO ! I DOO." I Said And Jumped Into His Arms And Kissed Him.

Every One Was Cheering Us On. And I Blushed.

Then The Girls To A Picture Of Liam Purposing.

"Omg I Look Like Shit !" I Said Looking At More But Theres One Were He Was On His Knee And I Was Shocked .

"Babe?" Liam Said Wrapping His Arms Around Waist From The Back.

"Yes Lili" I Said Smirking.

"Brady For Life?!?" He Said Kissing My Neck I Giggled .

"Yes BRADYY FOR LIFEE BITCHES!!" I Said Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck And Kissing Him.

We Pulled Away "I Love You So Much Remember That Okay" Liam Said "Mkai " I Said Pecking His Lips .