Chapter 38

Recap :

'I remember it like it was just yesterday" I said.

"Me to" she said getting up and grabbing the control putting on wizards of waverly place.

Then liam and zayn came down.

"Hey babe" liam said lightly kissing me on the lips.

" heyy wanna watch it with us" I said pointing to the the tv.

"Yeah sure" they said.

Liam and zayn were watching it with us we had re runs then we started to put on 21 jump street then that we went to sleep.

*Present*

I was in the couch texting Ryan yeahh the one that gave me the number when liam got jelly but nobody was around everyone left me the boys went somewhere and the girls went shopping.

R-Ryan N-Nicole

N-heyy

R- wats up

N-they sky lol ;)

R- haha very funny wyd

N- nothing alone bored nothing to do

R-hey come over to the skate park PLZZ! I want u 2 join us :) do u got a skateborad??

N-no but I got my uncles why?

R-just come okay

N-okay I'm on my way.

I went into the guest room and grabbed my uncle's skateboard and I quickly ran down stairs.

Nicole: to liam- went to the park see you when I get back.

I texted liam I got in my car but ran back in the house cause I had my pj on I got to my closet I found some ripped jeans and a and jack Daniels shirt with a tank top under it I put on some vans also.

*beep new message*

Liam- okayy see you later me and the lads are going to be there once u get back love you <3.

I liked how liam said love you instead luv yhu.

I now ran to my car which was a jeep I like those kind of cars jeeps got to the park and saw Ryan with his friends.

"Hey Ryan " I said tapping on his shoulder.

"Hey Nicole ready to skate?" He asked me.

"Hella yeah I'm ready." I said now I can skateboard to school awesome.

I was skate boarding for two hours. It was 9:00 pm by the time we finished.

"Wow Nicole your good." He said.

"Thank you" I said.

"So what you doing tommorow ?" He asked me.

"Oh I have to go to school" I said looking down. I hated school but I liked it at the same time.

"You go to college?" He asked me.

"Yeah I do" I said.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody eles" my phone rang I checked the caller ID jayline.

"Yes whore??" I said.

"Oh hell no bitch You did not just call me that" jayline said.

"Hey I gotta go I'm kinda with some body" I said.

"She's with somebody" I heard jayline wishpered which she didn't.

"Who she with??" Liam asked.

"Heyy my little bitch who are you with" she said.

"None of your business" I said looking at Ryan and smiled he smiled back.

"Screw you. Kiss my ass" she said.

"Lol come meet me at the park bring Melissa with you okay." I said as I ended the call.

Me and Ryan were talking and laughing about random stuff .

"Hey bitch !" Melissa said "hey Meli I like you to meet Ryan , Ryan Melissa" I said introducing them "oh and this fat ass is jayline" I said pointing to her " hi" jayline said blushing.

"So Nicole you ready " Ryan said .

"Yeapp " I said poping the P.

"Ready for what??" Jayline and Melissa said.

"imma dye my hair and you guys said you wanted to dye yours too so Ryan said he will take us to a place your ready?' I asked them.

"HELLL YEAHH WE ARE MYY NIGGA" jayline yelled jumping .

"Okay then lets go"Ryan said heading to the car.

We got to the super cuts and the lady said to sit down on the hair style side.

*3 hours later 1:00*

*Nicole's pov*

Wow my hair looks so nice in pink. On the tips of my hair and pieces of hair the color purple also Melissa's hair looks nice in the color red also Jayline's hair blue at the tips of her hair "I love it " said Mellisa and jayline . "I also love your hair " said Ryan "oooo " said jayline in a whispering voice "shut up" I mumbled to jayline.

then we paid at the front and left, Melissa and jayline ran in the house now it was just me and Ryan alone we started to talk I thanked Ryan for taking us to the hair salon.

"your welcome " he said Ryan then we were at my house jayline and melissa got out of the car before me then i told Ryan thanks again then I got off car .

I went inside Melissa and jayline were on the couch just staring at it.

"Jenni la diva de la Banda esta muerta" the TV said.

"No that can't be Say it a rumor please say it's a rumor" I said about to cry.

Amy came down with tears in her eyes "it's True all of it she got In a plain crash" she said.

Jenni was my idol me Melissa and jaylines idol I loved her songs and her show.

Then liam came down I ran up to my room he followed me there but I didn't notice I ran to my restroom and grabed my razor I cut myself like two and a half till.

"NICOLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!" Liam yelled at me .

"N-Nothing" I said tears streaming down my face like crazy.

Then I blacked out

_~_~_~_~~_~__~~__~~_~__~_~_~~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~__~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~~~_~_~_~_

Well there is my sotryyyy haha spelled story wrong well 2 days it'll th e big announcement yay!!!

Well comment vote follow and you now the rule