chapter 46

HELLLLOOOOO MY PEEPS SO THIS IS MY UPDATE !! ^.^ have some thing to tell u at the end of the chappy

__________________________

*Recap*

then after i said that i was charged at and being beat up.

*nicoles pov*

" WELL LOOK WHO WE GOT HERE" some one said reveling the most people i love.

"NIKKY PLEASE HELP!" i heard my brother cry out to me.

"NICHOLAS , LET HIM GO I WILL DO ANY THING FOR HIM HES JUST A CHILD." I said tears starting to stream down my face .

"NICOLE ! PLEASE HELP US NICOLE I LOVE YOU I ALWAYS DID AND I ALWAYS WILL." the voice brought back so many memories into my head.

"Liam.. i cant you hurt me so much '' i said .

"Incky listen to him for me please he loves you you guys are meant for each other please don brake his heart Nicholas needs a family your brother needs liam in his life" my uncle said

"Meño i cant i cant how can i trust him he hurt me in so many ways" i said then boom i was shot.

"NOOO NICOLE!!!! I LOVE YOU

"NICKKY !!!"

"INCKY COME BACK I NEED MY CARZY WERID NEICE !!" I heard them yell.

•end if dream•

| 5 month later |

"Hey babe" someone said wrapping there arms around me.

"Hey how was work" i said kissing him on the lips.

"great just finished filming the last seen of lunar eclipse " he said and picked me up.

"Dylan stop put me down " i said giggling and then he put me down he kissed me i felt sparks rise up threw my body and butterflies.

then we pulled away "Hey wheres Nicholas" he said going upstairs.

"in his room he's playing oh and dinner will be ready!" i yelled.

"okai and yum!!" he yelled from upstairs.

'BOYS DINNERS READY!" I YELLED.

i heard to foot steps running down the stairs and rushing to the dining room.

"I WIN ! I WIN! " i heard nicholas chant in the kitchen.

" Okay okay little buddy you win " dylan said messing up his hair.

i put the food on the table and they dugged in we ate in silence till Nicholas broke it.

"Hey nicky when do i get to see uncle niall,uncle louis , uncle zayn , uncle harry and liam ." he said i dropped my fork and started chocking on my food.

dylan rushed to me and helped me once i stopped i said "soon nick soon" and picked up the plates.

•1 new message•

•Jayline•

UGLY WHORW HAVNT TALKED TO U IN 5 MONTHS YOU HAVE TO COME BACK :/ WE MISS YOU SO MUCH ZAYN BEEN LIKE A WRECK U SEE WHAT U DO TO MY ZAYNIE BITCH JKJK xD.

•to jayline•

Niqqa stfu please jk and i left 5 months ago he should be happy and to live his life tell the rest i love them .

i put my phone down and cleaned the dished while Dylan was takin nick a bath.

•jayline•

hahah niqqa dont tell me to shush and well those five months have been boring and u sinqle or taken if so by who .