Chapter eleven

Recap:

Once I opend the door I saw some one I haven't seen in two years and the person I fell in love with..

*Nicole's pov*

I squealed when I saw who it was it was LIAM!! he was so tall his hair was shaved and had little hairs sticking out it was so cute!! Wait I didn't say that I love Luis not liam, liam is just my best friend.

I got snapped out of my toughts when someone waved there hand in my face " earth Nicole earth to Nicole!" Liam said I smiled and attacked him into a hug I saw four other guys behind they were good looking .

" OH MY GOSH! Why didn't you tell me you were coming" I told liam " beacause I wanted to suprise you oh and these are my band mates." "Hi my name is Nicole nice to meet you ." I said to the four boys " hi my name is Harry" the kid with the curly hair said " I'm Zayn" the quffed boy said " I'm niall very nice to meet you" the blonde Irish one said wow I loved his accent " and I'm Louis!!" The boy with also a quiff but his hair was brown.

" haha nice to meet you guys wanna come in?" I said.

"Yeah sure " they all said toghter

I lead them to the living room I cleared my throat and they all look up Jayline,Melissa, and Nicky squealed like I did and ran to liam I saw Luis and he had a angry look on his face necause he dosnt like liam at all. I went to him and held his hand he seems to calm down after liam came over and said "hey Luis what's up I like you to meet my band mates" liam held out his hand for Luis to shake but he just stared at it.

"Hey! Don't leave him hanging dude!" Louis said

Luis shook Liam's hand then let go of hand then glared at him.

*Liam's pov*

Wow Luis is such a douche I wonder why he is here ugh I hate him

"Liam I have to tell you something." Nicole said

"Okay icky what do wanna tell me?" I said worred using her nick name I gave her

"Uh..uh.. Umm.. I'm going out with Luis" she said

I felt hurt sad and my heart ached when she said that she was going out with Luis.

*Nicole's pov*

I had to tell liam that I was going out with Luis.

""Liam I have something to tell you" I said.

"Okay incky what do you wanna tell me" liam said gosh he had to just use my nick name.

"Uh..uh.. Umm.. I'm going out with Luis" I said.

I saw sadness and hurt all over his face.

"Oh well that's good you guys are ment to be I guess."liam said

"Okay but are we still friends best friends?" I said

"Yes Nicole, bestfriends for life" liam said

We left and went to the living room I saw all the guys and girls running around I even saw Luis playing around with them it was funny because we was beign chased by Louis with carrots on his hands.

I giggled at what I saw.

"Babe were hungry alot!"Luis said

"You just ate" I said

"Please te amo mucho"Luis said

"Okay we will order pizza!" I said niall came running and hugged me I just luaghted and hugged him back he must really love food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there you guys go hope you like this chapter xD

Comment

Vote

Follow and I will follow back

Peace✌