Chapter 45

Recap:

--------------------

To: Finn the better twin <3

Hey cant wait to see you meet you there got a surpirse for you

From : Finn the better twin <3

Okaiii!!!!! See you soon.

*Preasent*

*Liams Pov*

*RING* *RING*

i picked up my phone magement called me.

"Hello " i answerd and looked at the lads.

"Liam we need to speak with you about you realtionship with nicole" he sais i was getting nervous about his.

"go on" i said bitting my lip.

"You cant be with her at all you need to break up this instant is you disobey i will kick you out of the band you can not tell anyone at all not even the lads." he damaded some times i just hate magement.

"Yes sir" i said hanging up the call with tears running down my face.

"Mate what did they tell you, tell us" Zayn said.

"T-T-H-Hey told me to tell you guys at we have to go to the interview today and not to miss it" i said cant believe im lying to my own best friends.

"HELLO, WERE HOME!!!!" i heard nicole yell.

The girls came in and i just stared at the ground not wanting to look at Nicole.

"hey whats wrong why is everyone so quiet " jayline said i could fell her staring at me.

"liam..." nicole said reaching for my hand but i flinched back.

"umm we have to get ready for the interview guys." i said heading up to my room

"Oh yeah right lets get ready" Zayn said

"Hey babe" nicole said

"we need to brake up this realtionship isnt working" i said .

*Nicoles pov*

"Nicole i need to tell you something" liam said.

"what is it liam" i said not looking at me.

"we need to brake up this realtionship isnt working"He said my heart shatterd into millions of peices when he said that i ran out of the living room and ran from the house.

I got to the place where i clear my mind i grabbed my phone and plugged in my ear phone and was listen to katy perry (A/N : katy perry is my idol i love her) the one that got away.

I cant belive he broke up with me it hurt so bad he i actually thought he was the one but i gussed wrong tears ran down my face i probley look like a witch right now.

*RING ****

"Hello" I Said to the phone.

"Hello, incky in here in London where you at??" Some one said.

"W-Who are you?" I asked him and sniffled.

''Nicole it's me meño where are you why you crying go to Finns house right now I'm here with them." My uncle said.

"I need some one to pick me up" I said getting up and wiping my tears.

"Okay Finns on the way" he said.

"Okay I will wait here"

I soon was approached by a black car.

"Hey" I said looking down at the floor.

"Hey nikky what's wrong " Finn said.

"Ohh nothing I'm fine thanks finny" I said shuffling my feet.

He came up to me and gave me a hug.

*Liams Pov*

After she ran out of the house I cried on the floor for what a big mistake I made I didn't even try to save our relationship at all.

"LIAM WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME YOU HURT ME I DON'T TRUST YOU AT ALL NEVER EVER TALK TO ME !! " I heard some one say I saw Nicole there I blinked and she left I let her go.

"Hey you okay " Amy said

"No I just broke your bestfriends heart " I said

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!!!!" amy said .

"it wasn't working out amy not every one have happily ever after " i said

"but you guys have been toghter for 4 years now how can you say that!" she yelled.

"sorry amy but i have to go to a interview " i said pushing past her.

*INTERVIEW*

"Hello there Boys How are you all" lila your interview said.

"So boys how is it being so huge !" Lila said.

"Well you know its great we couldn't of done it without our fans at all ." Niall said smiling.

we talked and talked about things till the that one question every interviewer says.

"So boys who is single and who is taken?" Lila asked us.

Zayn,Niall, and Harry raised their hands, then they all looked at me in shocked.

"There are only two out 5 that is single " she asked.

"Liam what happened with you and Nicole " she said looking at me shoked written all over her face.

"You guys were a very strong couple " she said.

i felt Zayn and Harry tense up when she was saying all of that.

"It wasnt really working out for us at all we like um.. we um.. need a brake and so yeah.." i said.

then after i said that i was charged at and being beat up.

____________________________

SOOOO UUU GUYSSS THERRE U GO MY CHAPTER BUT I FEEL LIKE NOBODY READS IT

SO VOTE!

bye my monsters😘❤❤