Chapter five

Recap:

What he said changed my entire life.

*Nicole's pov*

I was shocked he said he is going back to the xfactor I was sad,hurt,and mad like I had mixed feelings so I just ran out of the flat, I just ran all the way to my flat which was only one block away I heard the girls call my name but i didnt turn back just kept running while tears were streaming down my face, I got to my flat opend the door ran up to my room shut the door and feel on my bed crying myself to sleep.

*liams pov*

When I told the girls that I was going back to the xfactor Nicole rushed out of my flat her faced showed sadness,hurt,and mad I wanted to go after her but the girls beat me to it I just ran up to my room and saw a blade I don't cut myself but I wonder who's it was.??

*melissa's pov*

Me and the girls say Nicole run off I felt sad for Nicole because me, JAYLINE, the other Nicole, also liam have been friends scence I could REMBER I went up to Liam's room and knocked on the door I went in.

He had a blade in his hand I ran up to him and took the blade away from him and yelled at him he just flinched when ever I would raise my voice.

*Liam's pov*

I heard my door open so I didn't care who that person was I just started thinking who would cut them self?? I felt some one grab me and take the blade away from I saw who it was it was Melissa she was yelling at me and whenever she would raise her I would flinch I was scared of Melissa she and Nicole were like the closest out of all the girls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will update more when I get back from school tommrow

Fan vote comment tell me wat you think