Chapter eight

(A/N I changed Nichole to Nicky)

RECAP:

* Liam's pov*

There I saw Nicky's life less body she was pale, then I saw Nicole the love of my life, she was next to Luis I got furious and angry and a jealous feeling in my stomach my heart fell when I saw them together.

*Present*

*Nicole pov*

I got to the hospital I ran to the front desked asked for Nicky Chavez the lady in the front desk sad "second floor 23b to the right" I ran off and yelled a thank you Luis was behind me running he grabbed my hand I felt tingles when he touched me I smiled to myself and blushed crazy.

We got to the elevator I pushed the second floor button I was still holding Luis's hand he just smiled at me and I gave him smile back.

the girls don't like Luis I don't know why they just hate him they think he is a person who will brake your heart and will just leave you for another girl but I don't think that's really him .

The elevator dinged and I got out of my thoughts I ran to 23b Nicky was in there life less I gasped and tears stared to form in My eyes I sat to the closet chair next to her Luis was on the side of me he was holding on to me he grabbed my hand and held on to it.

A hour later I heard some one open the door I didn't bother tolook up at all I just stared at the floor I saw Luis look up he let go of my hand I felt lonely and cold when he did that.

I lifted up my head I saw liam there he had a angry,ferrous, and jealous look on his face I ran to him I gave him a tight hug he was shocked that I hugged him but he just stood there I looked up him and saw that he wasn't look at me he was staring at the floor I let go of him and felt that my eyes were about to water.

I sat back down knowing that my best friend dosnt love me at all that he will never love my for what I did to him the past week I put my head in my knees and started crying silently.

I heard the door open I lifted my head up it was jayline.

She had a sad look on her face she spoke up and said "sorry you guys I went to the restroom docter said she will be up any time ."

That's when I looked up at Nicky and smiled knowing that our best friend is okay.

*Melissa's pov*

I haven't heard anything about Nicole and the other girls last I saw liam was when I yelled at him about cutting him self.

I got my phone I saw a text from Jayline telling me to go to the hospital it was sent 2 hours ago.

I rushed to my car and got in it I started the engine and drove to the hospital.

Once I got there I went up to the front desk and asked for Nicky Chavez the lady said " hmm oh yes Nicky chavez she's died I'm sorry for your Loss mam" I stared at her with shock look.

Out of my thoughts I heard someone yell out my name I looked up I saw Nicole she was there staring at me like I was weird I spoke up and said "s-s-she's dead s-s-she dead Nicole!!"

Nicole spoke up and said "who died melissa?" I yelled "NICKY DID!!! SHE IS DEAD IT'S ONLY FOUR OF US NOW!!! NICOLE SHE'S GONE!! SHE MOVED ON WITHOUT SAYING GOOD BYE!!" Tears were streaming down my face.

Nicole grabbed me and said "she's not dead she is upstairs she is gonna wake up any munite now Melissa who told you she was dead" I looked up at the lady in the front desk.

Nicole tuned and saw who i was looking at she went up to the lady yelling at her for what she did to me and to apoligize the lady look up and walked over to me and said I'm sorry in a nasty tone.