Chapter 36

Recap:

I got to my closet and found some black jeans and a Rosebud Chiffon Shirt I put my hair in a messy ponytail.

I went downstairs and saw food on the table everyone was sitting like a big family Melissa and Harry, jaylines and zayn, ruby and osvaldo with her daughter and Amy and niall with her son, and Louis and eleanor and me my brother and liam with my two uncles.

"Aww we look like a big happy family" I said as I sat down next to liam

*Present*

After all the eating we all went our diffrent direction me and the girls to the living room and the boys to the game room.

"Nicole I think your uncle is cute" jayline squealed.

"Eww what the fuck no" I said putting on awkward.

"Yeahh he is" Melissa and ruby said.

"Ewwwwy noo way my niqqa he ugly" I said making a disgusted face.

"Wait but which uncle??" I asked them

"MEÑO!!" They yelled.

Then he came rushing in.

"What do you want Nicole I was In The middle of beating yur boyfriend at FIFA 13" he said.

"We didn't call you dumbass" I said.

"Hey language" he said pointing a finger at me.

"Sorry dad" I said and he chuckled while leaving.

"Wow that was hot" the girls said toghter

"You Biitches are not single and I am not!!" I said.

"Nicole your not single" Melissa said.

"Okay noo I'm not" I said sitting back down.

"HEY LETS GO TO THE FAIR!!" Jayline yelled checking her phone .

"Yeahh we should" I said.

We were all sitting down just talking but we had to tell the boys if they wanted to go to the fair so me and jayline went to go tell them.

"Hey guys you wanna go to the fair?" I asked them.

Jayline on the other side was whispering " please say yes please say yes",

"Okay let's go" liam said.

We got in the car and Paul was driving us there.

"HEY PAULYY!!" jayline yelled.

Paul just stood there and nodded his head.

We got there and I saw photo booth I dragged liam there and started taking pictures.

"Babe" liam said.

"Yeahh" I said.

"I love you, I love you very much " he said and took out a ring shit I'm not ready for this say no Nicole but in the other hand say yes.

"Umm liam are you asking me to marry you?" I asked.

"No Im Making a promise to marry you" he said.

"Okay i will liam!" I said hugging him

"OH MY FUCKING GOSH IT RYAN SHECKLER!" Meño yelled. (A/N Ryan Scheckler is a skateboarder I think he's cute)

"Piinchee girl" I said jayline and Amy were laughing cause of my uncle's reaction.

"Shut the fuck up he is a skateboarder and a good one you know I love to skateboard." He said.

My uncle is a pro at skateboarding he loves it so much.

"Com on let's go" he said dragging me and me dragging liam.

"Okay no need to drag pendejo" I said.

"Okay pendeja" he said waiting in line with me behind him.

Me and liam had to wait for 2 hours just standing to meet the skateboarder.

We family got there I was behind meño and liam was behind me.

"Holy shit we are gonna meet him,man I really wish I could of brought my skateborad" he said.

"Gosh calm down make him sign you t-shirt" I said.

"Errr no I need something cool" he said.

"My shoe!" He said.

"Really mate your shoe he might think your weird" liam said

"True true thanks liam" he said.

So we got there and he was talking to my uncle in tell he sneezed on him wow what a nice move.

Liam next to me was laughing his butt off.

" hey can I get your autograph" I said grabbing a picture and giving it to him.

"Yeah sure what's you name" he said.

"Nicole my name is Nicole" I said then he looked up and he had bright icy blue eyes.

"Nicole that's a nice name for a cute girl like you." He said and I blushed.

"Haha thanks" I said blushing.

Out of the coner of my eye I saw liam getting mad he would squish my hand everything time he would give me a nice complement or make me blush I'm so evil.

"We'll here you go" Ryan said giving me the picture with his autograph and phone number.

"Babe look" I said fangirling and pointing to the picture.

Liam just walked away pissed off not even saying anything.

"What's wrong with him " Amy said walking towards me.

"He got mad cause Ryan Sheckler was flirting with me" I said blushing a bit.

"Wow Nicole really well that proof's that he is the right boyfriend." She said.

Me and Amy were walking to the boys I was going for Liam's hand but he moved his hand away "So were are we going to next" liam said " we should go eat!" Niall said.

"Yeah we should" meño said.

"NICOLE!!!!!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around.

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT YOU!!" I said.

"You've gotten big" I said.

"Yeah I have, so how are you" micheal said micheal Was a kid i used to baby him with liam and he was only seven when me and liam were just freshmans.

"Liam look it's micheal" I said.

But he would just ignore me.

"Hey liam well I have to go hope to see you sometime" micheal said and left.

Well that was AWKWARD.

-----\~_~_~_~~__~_~_~_\\\\\~_~\~\~~_~_~_~~\~\~\~\~]~]~]~~_

Vote comment follow

How's my story so far crappy I know