Chapter 18

Q

*Nicole's pov*

"NICOLEEEEEEEEEEEE CANN I GGOOO OUT !!!" Amy yelled running to my room.

"What yea sure" i said not listen.

*Amy's pov*

I was getting ready for my date to night with niall I'm so fucking excited.

I took a quick shower.

I was looking at what to wear and then I saw this tight red dress with the top cut low and I wore some black high heels.

"Whoooo were is Amy going!" Zayn said.

"On a date with niall" I said blushing.

"We'll looks likes he's coming well bye." Zayn said.

"Hey Amy"niall said.

"hi niall" I said

"You look beautiful" he said.

"Thank you"I said Turing bright red.

"And you look dashing"I said.

We left and went to nandos.

*back at home*

Once we got home he pushed to the wall started kissing me hard, he was giving me love bites on my neck nobody was at home.

He found my sweet spot.

"Niiiiaallllll" I moaned.

"I love it when you moan my name babe." He said

He brought my head back up to his lips I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his torso.

He pushed on the bed.

Now he was on top ugh I need him!!!!

We were making out he as tugging on my shirt telling me to take it off I took it off now I was only in my bra

I took off my jeans and he smiled.

"Amy don't cover yourself you are beatuiful" he said looking into my eyes

I blushed and pushed him on to the bed he took of his shit (a

franklyn smells so good his scent)

I was kissing him and struggling to take off his jeans he pled me so now we were in our under wear.

"Are you ready??" Niall said.

"Y-y-yes I'm ready." I said

He went in me it hurt I tear came out of my eye.

"I'm I hurting you??" Niall said worried.

"No I'm okay" I said.

We finished this was the best day of my life.

*next day*

*Nicole's pov*

So Amy left now again it was just me,nagabi,ruby, jayline,Melissa,Nicky and the lads here we were getting ready for school.

I was getting ready I was a hot summer day in England wow unbelievable right.

I wore a black shirt with the Rolling Stones tounge with ripped light jean shorts and black converse I put on lite make up.

*Nagabi's pov*

I was walking around I told Nicky to tell Nicole I left.

I was already at the park i bumped into some one.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry I didn't see you I just spelled your coffe sorry" I said.

"It's fine" the boy said.

I looked up and saw amazing brown eyes.

"Hello my name is eloy" he said sticking his hand out so I can shake it.

"Hi nagabi, nagabi guzman" I said.

"Do wanna like do something with me" eloy said.

"I just met you but okay you better not be those stalkers." I said laughing.

*Melissa's pov*

I was getting out of the shower I was in my closet and I found a Shredded Cross Muscle Tee with some white shorts and white high tops.

I was putting gel on my hair and put on some lip gloss.

I sat down in the living room I was watching awkward then some one texted me it was Kevin.

(K-Kevin M-Melissa)

K- hey Melissa wanna go somewhere with me x

M-I can't I'm gonna hangout with my friends today maybe next time x

K-man, well so what are you doing.

M-nothing just watching awkward what about you? x

K-nothing hanging out with my sister.

*Liam's pov*

"Nicole I need to tell you somthing" I said coming in to her room Luis was there when is there a day without him.

"Yes liam?" Nicole said.

"Do you wanna go to a club with the girls and the lads?" I said.

"But do I have to change I like this outfit" Nicole said whining.

"Yes you do I'm not going if you are dressed like that." Luis said looking at Nicole disgusted.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that she is beautiful"I said through his teeth.

"Fuck off she's not yours" Luis said.

I was mad really mad my hand were in fits and what I did was punched him.

"What the fuck bro" Luis said getting up.

"Liam what was that for!!" Nicole yelled at me.

Now it was Luis time to hit him we got in a fits fight Nicole was yelling at us to stop and tryed pulling us away.

"Nicole what's with all yelling" niall said with zayn next to him.

"Fuck liam get off of him" zayn said trying to get him off me.

"No he dosnt desvere the right for Nicole he shouldn't call her ugly!!" I yelled.

Niall was getting Luis of me to.

"What Nicole is my bitch I can call her any thing I'm just using her" Luis said with a evil smirk oh he is going to get it.

I charged at Luis when zayn let go of me I punched him so hard I was pissed off at what he said I looked at Nicole.

*nicoles pov*

I started yelling at them and pulling them away but they were to strong.

"Nicole what's with all yelling" niall said with zayn next to him.

"Fuck liam get off of him" zayn said trying to get him off me.

"No he dosnt desvere the right for Nicole he shouldn't call her ugly!!" Liam yelled.

"What Nicole is my bitch I can call her any thing I'm just using her" Luis said.

So he was just using me liam charged at him and started punching him harder.

I had tears in my eyes I ran out of house somewhere were nobody could find me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-

So there is my chapter I dedicate it to my friend Amy and my other friend nagabi and her boyfriend eloy

Well comment your fav part.

Love ya!!! Vote make sure you vote!!