Chapter 39

Recap

I went inside Melissa and jayline were on the couch just staring at it.

"Jenni la diva de la Banda esta muerta" the TV said.

"No that can't be Say it a rumor please say it's a rumor" I said about to cry.

Amy came down with tears in her eyes "it's True all of it she got In a plain crash" she said.

Jenni was my idol me Melissa and jaylines idol I loved her songs and her show.

Then liam came down I ran up to my room he followed me there but I didn't notice I ran to my restroom and grabed my razor I cut myself like two and a half till.

"NICOLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!" Liam yelled at me .

"N-Nothing" I said tears streaming down my face like crazy.

Then I blacked out.

*Next day*

*Liam's pov*

Nicole's been in the hospital for 24 hours she hasn't woken up yet I'm scared really scared what if I lose her.

"Hey Like wanna get some thing to eat?" Niall asked me.

"No thanks nialler don't feel like eating toady " I said looking down at the ground.

"Okay then me and the lads are gonna be back " he said heading out the room.

Amy, jayline, Melissa, ruby, and Ryan came in I got a little angry when he came in.

"Hey liam how's Nicole?" Jayline said.

"She great but hasn't woken up yet" I said.

I looked at her and Melissa's hair the dyed it then I looked at Nicole her hair was pink from the bottom.

"We'll we gonna go but Ryan said he would like to stay " Melissa said I just nodded.

After they left there was a awkward silent between me and Ryan.

I grabbed on to Nicole's hand " you really love her huh" Ryan said "yeahh I do we've been friends scene I could remember" I said smiling.

"Yeah she a pretty good person she's funny, nice, carefree like niall and any more." He said.

"So you skateborad?" I asked him

"yeah I do it really fun" he said.

"Your girlfriend is a great skater" he said I never knew she could skate borad.

"She is I never knew she could" I said.

*ring ring ring ring*

"Sory but I have to take this" I said.

"No problem dude to ahead." Ryan said.

"Hello?" I said into he phone.

" is your little Nicole okay? Heard she's in the hospital" lizeth said how the fuck did she get my number so I just ended the call.

*next moring*

*Nicoles pov*

*Flashback *

"Daddy did you see me did you see me!!" I yelled in excitement to my dad.

"Yeahh I did you were great" he said hugging me i giggled.

"Mommy did you also see it I was good" I said jumping up and down.

"Yeahh some day you would grow up to be a pro at soccer." She said.

"Yeahh some day I will." I said.

We went back home and I ran into the house and changed into something comfertable.

"Liam!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled running to his house I knocked on his door and his mom opend it.

"Hi mama payne is LiLi there" I said jumping up and down even more.

"No sweetie he's not here today." She said.

I was bumped that he wasn't there I wanted to tell him about the super goal I made.

"Okay then see you later mama payne." I said leaving tears running down my face.

I was only12 that time and me and liam spent every day toghter. I ran to my room and locked it, me and liam always spent the day toghter even if he was gone he would sometimes spend time with angel the girl he crushed on.

"Nicole, sweetie Melissa and jayline is here" my mom said opening the door seeing to girls with wide grins on there faces my eyes were red and puffy.

" ok so I will go now" my mom said leaving and closing the door.

" Nicole what's wrong" Melissa said.

"Nothing" I said tears streaming down my face and me wiping them.

"Well wanna go outside" jayline said she said jumping up and down.

"Yeahh I guess" I said getting up and putting on my shoes.

I went outside we were going to the park I grabbed my phone and headed out we walked to the park once we got there I saw to couple the boy looked a little familiar.

"Aww liam no you didn't have to do that" the blonde girl next to the boy with the justin bieber looking hair I turned back to talking to Melissa .

"Nicole is that liam with thanya" jayline said pointing to the couple I saw earlier.

Tears were starting to form my eyes.

"LiLi" I wishpered getting closer to the couple.

"Shit Nicole" I heard him mutter to himself.

"How could you! My own best friend!!!" I yelled at hm the girls came closer to me.

"Nicole please listen to me" he said.

"No liam i trusted you but instead you go out with this little bitch" I said pointing at thanya yeah I was 12 and I cussed.

Liam flinched when I said the bad word " just NEVER EVER AND I SAID EVER TALK TO ME LIAM JAMES PAYNE !!" I yelled at him.

"Nicole please no.." Liam said.

"Just leave her she ain't got no shit she's just worthless like any other girl" thanya said

I had even more tears I looked up at liam and wishpered " I trusted you" I said and walked away.

*End of flash back*

I opend my eyes to some bright ights and someone grabbing on to my hand I could see the person so I tryed adjusting to my vision I regained my vision and saw the lads, Ryan Melissa, jayline Amy and liam .

"Ohhh my head hurts" I said moaning and trying to move but it hurt.

"Nicole!!!" They shouted and got me in a group hug.

"Oww it hurts you guys my arm and my body" I said