Chapter 50

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER WEELL WE NEED ONE MOREE THEN A EPLIGUE I THINK BUT ANY WHOO GET TO TE READING--------------------------------------------

Recap:

I Will never Forget that Day.

*Present*

•Nicoles povs•

"Nikky Some One At The Door" I heard Some Boy Said .

"Uhh... Babe Wake Up Someone Is At The Door." I Said Shaking Liam.

"Huh What " He Said Getting Up .

"Li Some One At T-The D-Door " I Heard Nick Say.

Then I Felt The Bed Move And Liam Left .

I Fell Back Into A Deep Sleep.

•Liams Pov•

I felt Nicole Wake Me Up And Nick Telling Me That Some One Was That The Door.

I Went To The Door Zayn And Jayline Were On The Floor sleeping And Niall And Amy Were On The Couch.

Wonder Where lou And Haz Are At.

I Opened The Door And Found Nihole There Standing.

"Hey baby How Ya Doing Long Time Since Ive Seen You" She Said Coming Closer to Me .

"I Wouldnt Do That If I Were You" I Said Backing Away .

"Why Is Your Little Bitch Coming Im Not Scared Of Her slutty Ass." She Said .

"Shes Not A Bitch" I Spat At Her .

"Well Look Who It Is Bitchy Ass Nihole Chavez" I Heard Someone Say I Turned And Saw Jayline And Amy Damm they Dress Fast.

"Look Bitches Im Looking For Nicole Not Your Fat asses.' She Said Then Harry Came In

"Haz !!!" She Said Once She Saw Harry

"Hey Nickky Where's Liam I Need To Tell Him Something " He Said Not Paying To Who It Was.

"Mhmm Baby You Are So Hot" Nicole Said Grabbing His Ass .

"Hey Nic-Haha Hey Other Nihole What brings You Here And Get Your Hand Off My Ass." Harry Said Getting Mad.

"But Babby Your So Hot" She Said

"Eww Get The Fuck Away From Him You Slutty Ass Bitch" Louis Said Running to harrys side and pushing Nihole Off.

•Nicoles Pov•

I Heard Yelling Outside my room .

I Hopped Into The Shower Washed my Body And Hair

I Got Out And Put On My Tye Died Jack Daniels shirt With Shorts and My White Converse. Letting My Hair Dry Buy Itself.

I Went Down Stairs To be Charged At.

"What The Fuck Is Your Problem Bitch Starting Some Shit." Nihole said.

"Get Her Off Of Me Before I Beat The Living Shit Out of Her." I Said .

"Try Me Bitch Lemme See What You Got." She Said .

"No Why The Fuck Are You Even At My house " I Said .

" I Came To Give You This ." She Said Throwing A Paper and Leaving .

"Bitch " I Mumbled.

i Picked It Up.

Western High School Reunion October 19 We Expect the class of 2011 2 Years Ago To Join Us In Coming Back To