Chapter 42

*Recap*

I went over to the couch were liam was and sat next to him i put my head on his lap and my legs were on harrys lap,liam kept playing with my hair while harry was making fun of how big my foot looks.

*Present*

"NIIIICOOOLLLLEEEE!!!!!!!!!! ITS TIME TO GET UP!!!!" the boys said.

"noo lemme sleep school dont start till a hour" i said pulling the covers over my face.

"No you only got 20 mintues" louis said with a smirk on his face.

"okay im up !! " i said running to the bathroom then i turned back they were laughing so hard and i looked over at the clock 8:00 school dont start till 9.

"fucking liers" i said flipping them off and going into the batroom.

"damm payne you got a good one" zayn said.

"haha i kno i do" liam said.

I showerd felling the hot steamy water coming down my body i wash and shampood my hair i got out and wrapped a towel around my body.

I went to my closet i found some black skinny jeans and a bejewled high-low shirt I put on my black vans i grabbed my backpack put it no the floor of the batroom and did my hair curly.

I came down stairs and went to the kitchen it was 8:30 now.

"I smell foood!!!!!!" me and jayline said and we started laughing.

"ahahah yeahh making choclatechip pancakes " harry said.

"OHHMYYYGODD!!! M YOUR BOYFRIEND IS MAKING CHOCLATE CHIP PANCAKES!!" jayline yelled form the living room.

"I KNO J,N LOOK PRINCE ROYCE!!" she yelled jayline ran and i ran around cause i was in the kitchen but someone wrapped their arms around me.

"no your mine " liam said wishpering in my ear.

"nooooo liamm !!" i yelled zayn and niall were craking up .

"sorry but i cant let you" he said.

"ohh yeahh " i said with a smirk on my face.

I slid my hand down his body kissing his neck he let out a groan And was about to kiss me but i duck and ran to the living room.

"TEASE!!!!" i heard him yell.

"but you love it" i yelled back.

"is jayline andre cheating on zayn malik with nathan skyes form the wanted? Find out more on E! News" the reporter said.

"JAYLINE!!!!!!" melissa and me yelled at her.

"its not ture i swear " she said looking guilty.

"com on jayline ow many times we got to tell you" i said.

"once only once dont say it ever." jayline said.

"hey breakfast is ready" zayn said coming in.

Then E! News came on " is jayline andre cheating on zayn malik with nathan skyes form the wanted? Here comes more"

"Zayn look a mirror !!" i yelled.

"nicole it wont work right now" he said pissed off.

" but really com guys lets go eat" i said.

"Yes rumor is ture that jayline is cheating on zayn malik with eniemes nathan skyes here are some pictures" it showed pictures of her hold nathans hand and kissing okay shes gone to far.

Melissa charged at her.

"okay guys there could be fake that dose not look like jayline she has blue hair and the girl othe tv aslo has blue hair" i said looking down dissapointed in her.