Chapter 49

Well ..... Almost thelast chapter Dx 😣😭😥

__________________________________________________________________________

RECAL

"NICKKKIIII"

"NICK"

"NICOLASA"

"NIÑA FEA"

Those Word Were Two Only People I Ended Leting Them Use That Name .

*Jaylines pov*

I Heard A Knock At The Door I Saw Two Girls And Two Little Kids They Look Familiar.

"Jay-Line " One Of Them Said

"Es Jayline Who Are You And Not To Be Rude Why You Here ." I Said.

Then Zayn Came And Wrapped His Arms Around My Waist And Kissed Me On My Lips.

"Is Nicole Here " A Little Boy Said He Was So Cute .

When He Said That Nicole Came In.

"Jayline Im Home !!!" She Yelled But Didn't Noticed The People .

"NIKKIII!!!!!" The Little Kids Yelled And Tackled Her By Surprise.

"Oh God Allison,Brandon What Are You Doing Here." She Said Smiling I Never Seen Her Smile This Big Well When She Met Liam I Did.

"Nicholasa The Lady With The Red Hair Said .

"Thats Not My Name Tia " She Said.

*Nicole's Pov*

I Was Surprised When They Came.

"Hey Tia Meet Liam My Boyfriend" I Said.

"Ahh Pinche Chamaca The One Direction." She Said i Was Laughing And Miriam Was Sitting Down.

"So What Did You Come Here For?" I Asked Them They Smiled Oh Shit They Want me To Do Something

"Play Soccer With Us ?" Miriam Said .

"Umm I Don't Know Miriam I Got Hurt The Last Time I Played ." I Said Thinking .

"Please Your Are The Beast At It Even If You Started The Fights" Miriam Said.

"Miriam Shh No I Didn't" I Said Blushing .

"Tell Me About Nicole Getting Into Fights Playing Football." Liam Said Hugging Me From Behind.

"Haha No. LiLi You Don't Wanna Hear All Of That I Was Only 17." I Said .

"Okai Then So Nikky What You Say You In Or You In?" Abby Said.

"You Just Said The Same Thing Tia, I Don't Know I Have Cheer To With Rayleen And Aileen" I Said Ugh I Cant Say No.

"Ray Is Gonna Be There Julio And Jay" Miriam Said .

"Uhh...Okai Then I Will Join " I Said Then They Grouped Hugged Me Saying Thank You.

Once They Left I Sat On My Bed While Liam Was Down Stairs I Pulled Out

a Box That Contained My Stuff From When I Was 11-17 .

I Opened It I Saw Loads Of Pictures, Magazines Cut Outs , NSYNC pictures, A Scrapbook, And A Journal .

I Opened Journal It Read :

October 10, 2006

You Died Today I Miss You Mom Misses You I Haven't Stopped Crying Liam Is With His Mom And Dad Away On Vacation I Haven't Eaten In All Day. We Miss You Nini Ive Had Yhu Ever Since I Was Three Now You Left Me But Mom Didnt Want You To Suffer Yhu Were Really Skinny You Didnt Want To Eat Only Drink Water.