Chapter 37

Recap:

"Liam look it's micheal" I said.

But he would just ignore me.

"Hey liam well I have to go hope to see you sometime" micheal said and left.

Well that was AWKWARD

*Present *

We were going back to the car liam was walking with me but didn't talk to me.

I grabbed him and pushed him into the photo booth we were in earlier "please talking to me" but he didn't say anything I had to do what I had to do.

I grabbed his face and kissed him.

"Please talk to me" I said against his lips but he didn't say a word.

"Ugh whatever" I said stopping like a little girl and leaving.

I walked pass the group and grabbed my bag walking off, god so pissed of right now I grabbed my phone and started listen to music.

I got to the park I always go to when I'm sad pissed off.

"Aww Patwrick wook at the lady bug" a little girl said.

She was so cute then I just started walking.

"Ion that good kush and alcohol I got some down bitches I can call" my phone rang I looked at the caller ID

Jimmy, I ended the call and just started walking.

*flash backk*

"Ahaha pops give me it back pwease" is said trying to get my cookie back from my dad.

"No Im gonna eat this cookie pwease pops" I said jumping up and grabbing him I shoved it in my mouth eating it all.

"Nicole!!! Babe!!" I heard my mom call me and my dad

"Last one there is a turtle" my dad said.

I ran to the living room and I saw my mom she was looking down at here phone.

"Look" she said.

Then she started playing music it was my faverotie song.

"Listen, baby, ain't no mountain high Ain't no valley low, ain't no river wide enough, baby If you need me, call me, no matter where you are No matter how far, don't worry, baby Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry You don't have to worry." Me my mom and dad were dancing around to the song

"ain't no mountain high Ain't no valley low" my dad sang along.

I was dancing with my mom around the house.

"'Cause baby, there ain't no mountain high enough Ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough To keep me from getting to you, baby." My mom sang along.

I laughted and giggled after the song finished.

*end of flashback*

I smiled that the memory of me and my mom and dad.

I actually really felt bad for my brother he didn't get to se my dad only when he was a baby.

I was walking and I came along bumping into a pole wow real nice it really hurt.

"Oh gee nice job Nicole" I said to my self.

"Hey are you okay Nicole I saw you bump into the pole really nice" some one said.

I turned around and saw my uncles I ran to them and hugged them they are the only thing i got out of my dad.

"I miss him alot guys" I said sobed on to meños chest.