Chapter nine

*liams pov*

"don't forget that we had it all." What Nicole said never left my head

I loved her.

*Nicoles pov*

I was going to miss liam . So Luis came to congrat liam and pick me up , before Luis came to pick me up I gave liam a big hug and kiss him good bye knowing I was going to miss him.

* 2 year later*

*nicoles pov*

I go to college on my way there met these cool girls named nagabi,ruby,and Amy they are just like me I have them all in my geography class we always get in trouble by our teacher mr.cohen.

He dosnt like us at all because we talk alot and we also blame thing on Ruben oh I forgot to tell you about Ruben he is funny and buff when we get introuble it all goes to Ruben or he will change my seat but I would Usally just go back to my original seat.

*liams pov*

Its been a year already and I'm coming back home with the lads to meet my family and my friends.

*Nicole's pov*

got a call from Luis I answer it he said hi I answer back he said he's coming to my flat in thirty minutes I was jumping with exciment I hung up and look around my flat it was messy I only had 30 minutes to clean. I clean very fast and showered very fast and got changed in to white shorts and jaylines cross shirt. I heard a door bell rang I ran to the door and opened it and Luis was there and I jump into his arms and kiss him.

Me and Luis were watching movies his arm around me, oh and I forgot to tell you me and Luis are going out its already been a year the girls don't like Luis at all, I don't know why they say he is gonna break my heart and ditch me for another girl but I don't believe them.

*jayline pov*

Me and Nicole haven't talked in a year it's been a long time with all the liam thing going on with her but I know she is in love with him she just dating Luis to get her mind off him, Nicole comes to football and to dance pravtice but we hardly even talk.

Melissa, Nicky, and ceci were here at my flat we desited to call up up Nicole to see if she wanted to hang out today.

*nickys pov*

Jayline was gonna call up Nicole to see if she wanted to hang with me and the girls.

Nicole wasn't answering so we just stayed home and talked " I think Nicole has changed you guys" said jayline "no she hasn't Luis is changing her she's suppose to be with liam not that jerk" Melissa said Ceci nodded and stood up and walked out the door we saw were she was going to, she was heading to Nicole's flat we got scared of what she was going to do.

We grabed our shoes and ran after her we pulled her back and jayline said " what the fudge are you doing Ceci !?!" " gonna get Nicole back jayline!" She ripped her grip out of jaylines hand " what is she talking about?" Melissa said.

*Nicole's pov*

My phone started ringing during the movie I was gonna answer it when Luis took it out of my hand " Luis give me my phone what if it's my mum" I said " nope not in till you do something for me" luis said he also had a mischievous grin appearing on his face I rolled my eyes.

" okay what do you want Luis" i said " you know what I want" he said sticking his lips out so I could kiss him " nope I'm not gonna kiss you" " please do you want your phone back" he said I nodded my head Luis said "then give me a kiss" "eww gross why would I wanna kiss that" I said looking disgusted and moved my finger all over his body I tryed to hold back laughter but I couldn't I brushed out while Luis pouted like a little baby I heard a knock on the door so I got up and opend it.

*Ceci's pov*

I got to Nicole's door she didn't live far from us just a few houses down she lived with nagabi,ruby and Amy she will always visit us we were all good friends.

I knocked on Nicole's door I heard laughting I saw the knob turn i saw Nicole's face all red from laughting "hey Ceci what bring you here to my casa" Nicole said smiling "I need to talk to you" I said " okay let me get my jacket and I will be down" she went upstairs to her room I saw Luis and gave him a disgusted look and glared at him.

Nicole came back and gave Luis a kiss just wish liam was here to see this and take Nicole and prove her wrong about him.

*liams pov*

I was on my way back to the house we were leaving tommorrow to my home town the lads are going with me I just can't wait till I see Nicole and the girls it's Been a year sence I've seen them.

"LEEEYUMM IM HUNGRYY!!" Niall shouted across the room I sighed knowing that he was hungry I went downstairs and I saw Louis,Harry, and Zayn watching tv while niall was in the kitchen " then why don't we go to nandos" I said the guys cheered and we left.

We got to nandos we were seated right away, we sat down the waitress came to take our orders, she left once we all ordered "so liam are you gonna tell us about the young lady back you keep talking about non-stop?" Harry said smiling at me while the other lads were nodding for me to tell them about her.

*Nicoles pov*

Me and ceci's started talking outside of the door ceci started saying I've change ever since you've been going out with Luis. And that I haven't talk to liam anymore.i said"that's true but it not my fault,that means I'm in love and I've moved on.You should be happy for me instead of accusing me" I said.Liam left me to go to the X - factor. Luis is a very nice guy he makes me laugh and have a smile on my face.

*Ceci pov*

I'm sorry Nicole that I said you have change when really you didn't . you say stuff about Luis and that he's a really nice guy and that he makes you laugh and smile." Yes,I'm really happy for you and him because I've never seen you so happy, but you gotta trust me he isn't the right one for you it's liam." I said

*Nicole pov*

What are you talking about ? Luis is the right guy . I can not trust you about Liam I'm sorry but I have moved on from him the one I Love is Luis.and I know what right or wrong for me.You should be happy for me that I found the right person.Like I said liam isn't the right one I've moved on I have no feelings for him or do I still do? I thought to MYSLEF

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is to my best friends Amy,nagabi,ruby,Melissa,Nicole,Jayline,and Joceline Gonna miss you guys alot don't forget me I promise I will visit. Love you guys❤💚💜💛❤💙