Chapter 27

Recap:

*Dream*

" I-I-I can't he makes me fell complete he warms my heart, he was there for me when you weren't" I said quietly.

"Whatever I'm leavening!!" He yelled at me leavening out the door.

"Nooooo liam!!! Stop!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" I yelled.

But he was gone.

*End of dream*

*Prestent*

*Liam's pov*

I woke up to Nicole moving around looks like she's having a bad dream.

"Nooooo liam!!!!!! Stop!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!" She yelled.

Wow I never thought she loved me.

She started to cry in her sleep so I was trying to wake her up but she wouldn't.

"NICOLE!!!!! WAKE UPP YOUR HAVING A NIGHTMARE!" I yelled while shaking her.

*Nicole's pov*

"NICOLE!!!!! WAKE UPP YOUR HAVING A NIGHTMARE!" Liam yelled while shaking me.

"L-Liam" was all I could get out.

"Are you okay are you having a nightmare" he said.

"Please don't leave me please" I said crying.

"I would never leave you." He said stroking my hair.

Then I drifted off to sleep.

*Moring*

I woke up next to liam he had his arms around my waist while I rested my head on his chest I looked up at him then he looked down I blushed at he position we were at.

"love you" he said I blushed a bright pink.

"Me to bestie" I said.

"So LiLi wanna try collage for a week" I said.

"Incky how many times have I told you not to call me LiLi" he said.

"Haha but you know you love it." I said.

"Okay yeah I do" he said.

"So get ready you are going to school for a whole two weeks" I said getting up and going to the restroom.

I got in the shower I felt relieved.

Hope nothing happens when we get to school the lads are going to school to because Simon said they just had to get thing in there brain.

I got out and I went to my closet.

I got a shirt that said California nit and it was black and the Edges are cut off and I wore some white shorts with black converse.

*Amy's pov*

Wow it's school already I woke up and then went to NIALLS room to wake him up.

"Niall babe wake up" I said shaking him.

"What leave me alone I wanna sleep."he said Turing around.

"Fine then you won't get any kisses or hug, and you won't be able to hold my hand during school" I said.

He shot right up once I said that .

*Zayns pov*

It's been a whole week scence I've talked to jayline I st confessed my whole felling for her whe. The girls played the prank on us.

*knock knock*

"Com in" I yelled.

"Um zayn" I knew who that was it was Jayline.