Chapter four

Recap:

I smiled at how WIERD my friends are me and liam walked up to them and whisperd " you guys are fat asses" they just burst out laughting and got many sshhh's from the people

*liams pov*

The way the girls acted they were like sisters but Nicole she was like my best friend I have to edment she is really fine the way her hazel eyes sparkle the way she smiles and her one dimple shows I got snapped out of my toughts when Nicole was yelling my name telling me the movie was staring.

The movie started and it was really funny I could stop laughing at all, Nicole tried to clam me down but I just couldn't so just tryed, and when I did Nicole was staring at me her eyes sparkled she smiled and I gave her a smile in return we turned back to the movie and I saw her blush.

We finished watching both movies, me and the girls went back to my flat and they slept over at my house I was trying to think how I was going to tell them I'm going to the x-factor and how Nicole would react to me telling her ever scence that day I went in 2008 and Simon told me to come back Nicole and the girls were there to support me even my mum.

So I feel asleep once Nicole fell asleep I like watching her sleep she slept like a angle I know cheesey but I want her to be mine.

*NICOLE'S POV*

When we got back from watching the movies we went to Liam's flat and slept over me and the girls including liam slept in the guess room he was thinking really hard like if he wanted to tell us something but I just shook it off I fell asleep with liam staring at me I just wish he new I loved him very much.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up to liam next to me with his arms around my waist I felt butterflies in my stomach but I just shook it off and went down stairs to see my brother I totally forgot he was here, he was with mellissa,Nicole,jayline,and Liam's sisters they were talking.

I wonder what they were talking about they had worried and serous faces that's never them they looked up at me and faked smiled at me I went up to them and checked what they were talking about but once I got there they all hushed up I just smiled and sat down next to Melissa she put her arm around my waist and snuggled next to me Nichole and jayline were snuggled up to.

We waited for liam to come down and when he came down he looked so cute with his messy hair and his smile OMG breath taking wait what I'm I saying he has no feelings for me like I do.

Liam came down stairs and was about to talk he looked serous that wasn't good I kinda look scared at what he was going to say.

What he said changed my life my entire life..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oops cliffhanger

Vote

Comment if you like it

Sorry I haven't updated yet I've been busy at school

You should read my friends book my love story it's by shortieemimi