chapter 47

so heres chapter 47!!! hoope u like it!!

We Have only 3 more chapters then its over.

\____•______•_____/

~Recap~

well for the record she moved on but i haven't.

*Nicole Pov*

It was friday afternoon I was standing at the house I once lived at with Nicholas by my side.

"Nikky are y-y-you gonna K-k-knock " Nick said.

"Yeah i am " I said I knocked on the door three times.

Then there was a happy grinning Zayn look back at Me and Nick.

"NICOLEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!" He yelled and gave me a big hug not letting me go.

"Okai Zayn you can let go now " I said trying to Push him off but he wouldn't.

"NO IM NOT LETING YOU GO AGIAN YOUR LIKE MY SISTER." He said.

tears were about to come out till nick yelled.

"NICK! YOUR SO GROWN UP !" He said picking him up and spinning him around.

We got inside no one was inside they were in the back yard.

I smiled Widely When I Saw All Of My Friends That I Missed So Dearly Much.

"NICOLEEEE!!!!!!!!" They all yelled and hugged me there was one boy missing.

"where's Liam ?" i asked.

they gave me a shocked look and pointed to the room.

"Okay...umma go say hi .....Okay" i said going into the house.

I Was Walking On The Stairs Memories Came Back Into My Head.

I Knocked On The Door When Someone Shouted "Leave Me Alone Louis Before I Rip Your Throat Out!".

"Liam Its Me Nicole." I Said Softly.

I Heard Foot Steps And The Door Opened I Walked Into The Room That Was Once Mine.

"Hey Liam I Just Wanted To Say Hi Soo Hi..I Know Your Mad So I Will Leave" I Said Walking Out The Door.

"No Wait!" He Said.

"Yeah" I Said Turing Around He Came Close To Me And Shut The Door My Back Leaning Against It And Liam In Front Of Me .

"Do You Love Him?" He said.

"W-W-What" I Stutter .

"The Guy You Were With Do You Love Him" He said.

I Really Don't Know If I Do Love Dylan We Only Gone Out For A Month But I Still Love Liam.

"N-N-Noo" I said Looking Up At Him.

Then He Kissed Me.

I Felt Sparks A Lot I Felt Safe And Happy I Never Wanted To Leave Him Ive Had Nightmare About Losing him.

I kissed Back Instantly.

We Pulled Apart And He Smiled At Me I Smiled Back.

"I-I-I Love You " He Said My Heart Skipped When He Said That.

"I Never Meant To Hurt You It Was all Management Nicole It Wasn't Me They Made Me Date Her I Still Love You I Never Stopped." He Said Tears Ran Down My Eyes.

"Nicole Say SomeThing Please" He Said.

"I L-L-Love You To" I Said Then He Kissed Me We Pulled Apart And We Heard Cheering Out Side The Door I Smiled At My Goofy Friends.

"What You Gonna Do About The Guy " Liam Said.

"Ill Call Him Later" I Said Kissing Him Again.

__________________________

Theres My Chapter Ha Sorry Ray For Not Using The Story U Wrot But Mines Is Better xD

Weell Guy Who Do You Ship Niciam

Or Niylan (Soryy For My Crapy Ship Names)

OHHH SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.