Chapter six

* this is a long story it's rubbish I tryed cause I don't feel good today so I tryed today*

Recap:

I would get scared whenever Melissa her and Nicole were the coset out of all of the other girls.

*One week later*

*Nicole's pov*

It's been a week science I saw liam and the girls I saw Melissa that day after I ran off she came to drop off my brother she tryed to talk to me but I didn't let her I headed to my restroom to a quick shower I did my hair I put on some sweats and a jack wills hoodie and my converse I grabbed my iPhone that had the case star light love and my earbuds.

I got out of my room and I saw my mum and dad they were cooking breakfast I could smell pancakes and I went to check if my brothe was up but he wasn't up I was still sleeping I didn't want to wake him up so I just left quietly back o the kitchen my mum has been worried about me so she just gave me a sad look.

Once I finished eating I went out side to walk around a park I put my music one shuffle and put my earbuds in my ears I saw alot of little kids playing and having fun there was this girl and a boy it reminded me of liam and I he look just like liam when he was a kid.

I just shook it off and kept walk and jogging I bumped into somebody "i-I'm so-r-ry I didn't see where I was going" i said I look up and saw a boy with brown eyes them he said "don't worry Nicole it's was an accedent" I gave him confused look I just stared at him he took his hood of his head and I noticed it was Luis i went to school he was the nicest guy I ever met he smiled at me and showed his teeth wow he had a nice smile.

*Luis pov*

I was jogging and bumped into someone the person said "i-I'm so-r-ry I didn't see where I was going" I knew that voice it was Nicole I had her for mostly all my classes expect for pe, then I said "don't worry Nicole it's was an accedent" she gave me a confused look like if she didn't know who I was.

I saw her eyes gleaming they were so perfect the way her hazel eyes sparkled by the sun, I had a crush on Nicole scence the begging of high school but I never had a chance with her she would want liam instead of me Luis

I took off my hoodie and she looked shocked I just gave her a half smile.

*Nicole's pov*

The person infront of me took off his hoodie I was shocked who it was, it was Luis I had a crush on him sciene the begging of high school but he would never like me cuase I was diffrent than any other girls he dates, so I just moved on then I had feelings for Liam.

When Luis took off his hoodie I gave me a half samlie, I took out my earbuds and pushed pause on my music.

*Jayline pov*

Is been a week scence I have seen Nicole the only one who saw Nicole was Melissa she only went there to drop off her brother but Nicole didn't say a single word to Melissa .

I was worried about Nicole all of us were epically liam; liam was gonna leave on Friday to go to the xfactor I was kinda sad cause liam had helped us thought every thing even boy problems well mostly Melissa, I was at my flat laying on my bed relaxing then I got a phone call form a number I didn't know I picked it up and said "he-ello??" The person on the other line spoke up and said " is this jayline allena" I said " this is her speaking" the lady usumed that was talking said " this is the New Cross Hospital...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sry cliffhanger hahah I will update later ont oday

Comment

Vote

Fan plz