My love life (Liam payne fan FIC and chapter one)

Well I'm going to give this a try its my first time so don't hate on me if it crappy  

So here it goes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm going to tell you about me my name is Nicole I'm 18 years old I have long black wavy hair my eyes are blue. i live in Wolverhampton England and the secret I'm going to tell you about is that my best friend is Liam payne yes, THE REAL LIAM PAYNE from one direction we've been friends scene pre-K I have four other best friends there names are Jayline,Melissa,Nicole yes she has the same name as me, last but not least my friend Ceci all five of us have been friends scene pre-K.

*FLASHBACK*

My mom woke me up to go to pre-K it was my first day and I was scared I was afraid that I was not going to make any friends when I first got there I hugged my mom tightly and I had tears in my eyes because I didn't want to leave my mom alone to do nothing, so I went in the room I took one last look at my mom she also had tears in her eyes she told me to go forward so I did as I was told I looked back and she was not there she had left, my teacher Ms.Gibson told me to come over so I did ms.gibson told me to take a seat so I did I turned around and saw a boy and four other girls the boy introduced himself his name was liam and the girl that was wearing the Dora shirt she introduced herself and her three other friends there names were Jayline,Nicole,Melissa, within that it was a new start of a good friend ship. 

.. 

*END OF FLASH BACK*

I woke up to loud noises I went down stairs to check what was going on I heard my mom yelling at my dad she look pissed I grabbed my little brother he was only 4 his name was Nicholas so I changed him and went over to Liam's flat.

When we got to Liam's flat Nicola and Ruth took my brother to the play room so they could play with him liam came up to me and said "why the long face?" I just put on a fake smile and said "nothing was wrong" he came up to me and hugged me I hugged him tightly and he said " don't worry I'm here."

I smiled shyly and went to The kitchen so see Liam's mom cooking I went up to her and said " how you been mama payne" the she said "fine how about your self?" I just smiled and said "fine" Nicola came in and told me that Nicholas wanted to eat and mamma PAYNE said food was ready I grabbed my brother and put him in the chair to eat.

Once we finished eating I washed the dishes and put them in place Liam's flat was like my second home, so when I finished me and liam went up to his room and started talking but I mostly doze off when he was talking but when I heard he was going to go to a party I shot up my head and told liam if he texted the girls and he said "no" and I said " then we schould text them mr.payne" he said "we shall" I texted the girls and told we're to meet up we were going to the movies and see grown ups and Charlie St. Cloud. (A/N these are 2011 movies)

The girls texted back with a yeah and sure, but Ceci said she couldn't come cause she got grounded for ditching school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I rearranged the story so hope u like my new version