Chapter three

So me and the girls got in the car, jayline being her usual self she plugged in her iPod and prince Royce incondical started blasting tought my speakers you probley think I don't know what he is amusing bit do I'm half Mexican my mom and dad are Mexican.

Jayline loved to tease liam cause Liam never liked prince royce he would get Jeaolus of him caused I will fangirl over him.

We got to Liam's house I honked twice for him to come out I saw him at the door he was wearing a white shirt with black skinny chinos his hair like Justin bieber he was so cu- WAIT DID I JUST CALL ME BEST FRIEND CUTE!?! I thought to myself then i Just shook it off and liam came running towards the car prince royce was still blasting on my speakers liam opened the door and sighed when he heard prince royce he just sat down and rolled his eyes.

The the girls all said hey to liam and Liam being him self yelled "WUDD UP YOU GUYS!!"

The girls and me just laughed at his silliness we drove to the movies listen to many different songs and singing well screaming the songs.

We got to the movies and got the tickets for grown ups and step up 2 , the first movie was grown ups we went to get popcorn and well my uncles friend works there and I heard he had a crush on me so I let liam order liam doesn't like Eddie at all my uncles friend.

When Liam was ordering Eddie just kept staring at me I kinda felt weird and when ever Eddie would wink at me liam would tense up like if he want to kill him I just shrugged it off the girls were already sitting down eating the popcorn and eating there candy.

I smiled at how WIERD my friends are me and liam walked up to them and I wispered "you guys are fat asses" they just burst out laughing and gt many sshhhs form the people.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this my third chapter hope you like it comment vote fan I will fan back