Chapter thirteen

*Liam's pov*

Wow, I love how she sings but the song reminded me of her dad, she really missed him just wish he would be here to tell her that Luis is wrong for her.

*Luis pov*

I drove to my moms house once I left Nicoles house I need to see her.

I got to my moms house I stepped out of the car, I knocked on the door and my sister answerd it her name was Lilly she was the same age as Nicoles brothers 3.

"Lilly why did you answer the door where's mommy?" I told her

"Mummy over dere" she said while pointing to the kitchen

I carried her over to the kitchen.

"My mom how are you haven't seen you in so long"I told her.

"Yeah I know sweetie where's Nicole I haven't seen her in long time two"she told me

"She's at home with the girls "I told her

"Oh that's nice honey" she said

*Nicole's pov*

I woke up with the sun hitting my face.

I got out of bed today is the last day of the week then it's the weekend.

I got to the restroom to a quick shower put my iPod on shuffle and daddy Yankee ft Inna more than friends was playing blasting out on my iPod.

"Whoa, tonight! Tonight we could be more than friends Whoa,tonight!

Tonight we should be more than friends!" I sang along with my iPod

I was putting on my rob I went to the bath room.

I was dancing while heading to my bathroom I was in a happy mood to go to school.

"Caliente! Frio! todo eso que tu tiene-m mio Caliente! Frio! todo eso que tu tiene It's forever, (forever) You could be mine It's whatever (whatever) Whatever you like It's forever, (forever) You could be mine And I'm needing you right now Baby come and hold me down

Caliente! Frio! todo eso que tu tiene-m mi" I sang while finishing my make up it wasn't much.

I got to my closet and found a outfit which was Chanel tank top shirt with some jean shorts and bule light green high top converse.

I let my hair dry and did a braid to were my bangs are down to my right ear.

I went down stairs I checked the time it was 6:00 class starts at 7:50.

I cleaned the house by the time I finished I went to wke up the girls.

Melissa,nicki,and Jayline spend the night.

I went to the guessed room grabed to pan and started bang them around the house Nicki,Melissa and Jayline shot up right away and glared at me I luaghted at there faces I stopped.

"Get ready time to go to school!" I yelled cheerfully

I got to nagabi's room which she shared with ruby and Amy.

I got my phone and pressed the button and said self distruck I didn't do the pan I would frighten them I put it on and started making siren noises Amy and ruby shot up quickly nagabi was still sleeping.

"Guys wake up nagabi and get ready"I told them

"Okay we will"Amy said

"But what if she dosnt want to wake up" ruby said

"Leave her here and see if she notice if we have school" I told them

They nodded and started geting ready.

I left there rooms and went to the kitchen and saw nicki there she was making food yum her food is so good.

Jayline and ruby came down.

Jayline was wearing a black shirt with the peace sign on it with black shorts and sandals and her hair was in a fish tale braid.

Ruby wore a shirt that said that said end-less summer with shorts and some sandals with her hair in a bun.

"Nicole you scared the fucken shit out of my you son of a bish!" Jayline yelled at me I luaghted at her stupidness because well she's Jayline.

"Yea Nicole you did"ruby said crossing her arms

"Haha well if I woke you guys up normally you would wake up"I told them.

They nodded in agreement.

Melissa came down and she had a long sleeve shirt with polka dots and a bow on the side with some black jeans and pink flats her hair was curly and to the side.

Amy was wearing well tomboy clothes while nagabi was still sleeping she is such a heave sleeper.

Nicki on the other hand was wearing a button up shirt without sleeves and she has a bow on with kaki shorts and pinkish red shoes and her hair was on a messy ponytail.

We all ate breakfast and I went up to my room and got my bag with all my books and my jansport backpack with my dancing stuff in it.

Me and the girls had the same stuff we all danced and have the same backpacks which are jansport and they are gray we left a note for nagabi and the boys and headed to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~%~~~~~~~~

Well hope you like it comment vote follow and I will follow you back

Peace✌my lovlies loveyou guys <3