chapter 43

Recap:

*2 months later*

"NICOLEEEE WAKE UP IT OUR LAST DAY IN COLLAGE !!"Melissa yelled at me "go wake up jayline and Amy"

"No you need to wake up NOW!!" she said.

"I'm up I'm up" i said getting up and changing.

*present*

*Nicole's pov*

"this is it guys our last day" jayline said crying.

"hey don't cry we still got each other dont worry we have Liam Zayn Niall harry and Louis."Melissa said.

"yeah guys don't. cr-Jayline Andrea" the lady said, we cheered on for our best friend she fanilly got her diploma.

"Melissa Chavez" they announced.

"Amy Medina" cheers erupted

" Nicole Hernandez" i stepped on the stairs looking out on the crowed saw my famiy grabbed the diploma and went off stage.

"YAY YOU GUYS!! i couldn't have done it without you guys love you!" Melissa said tears welling up to her eyes.

"YAY WHOOOOOOOO BOOO YAAAAAAA" JAYLINE YELLED.

"hey congrats Nikki" my uncle jimmy said to me.

"thanks .' i said.

"YOU DID IT INCKY I TOLD YOU, YOU COULD DO IT!!" My uncle meno said.

"aha thanks" i said i walked over to my family and they greeted me and gave me kisses

they also did to the rest of the girls Jayline almost fainted when she got a hug from my uncle jimmy swear that girl has a crush on everybody even if she has a boy friend.

"BABE!!!!' I heard someone yell i turned around but it wasn't Liam sometime me and the girls wish our boyfriends weren't on tour i was sad because i wanted to see Liam and i wanted my dad but he was probley watching me from above.

we went back home because they made us a party, we got there i said my hello's and then went to the back yard by myself.

"Mija" i turned my head and saw my grandpa.

"Si grandpa" I said.

"Your papa would be so happy for you right now, im happy for you to" he said tears coming into his eye.

'' aww grandpa dont cry" i said tears forming in my eyes to.

" i rember when jimmy graduated do you remember?'' he said.

"yeah i do" i said.

*flashback*

We waited and waited for my uncle to come out and see us.

"we found him !!" my dad yelled .

"JIMMY !!!"i yelled and ran to him .

" hey princess " he said kissing my forhead.

" Congrats Jay" liam said .

"thanks liam" jimmy said man hugging him.

"well i gotta go cause well bye" he said.

"bye nicole i will miss you " Liam said hugging me tight and kissing me on my cheek.

"bye love you good luck" i said waving.

"okay love you too see you" he said thats when i started growing feelings from him.

" Picture time" said my dad