Chapter seven

(A/N it's long sorry about that I haven't updated in while here's chapter seven)

Recap:

" this is the New Cross Hospital..."

*Jaylines pov*

I was scared what she was going to say then the lady spoke up " we have Nicole Chavez here in the hospital she told us to contact you she got in a really bad car accedent she was driving and a drunk drive ran over a stop light." I was really shocked and quite I couldn't even speak at all.

The nurse on the phone said" hello miss are you still there?" "Yes I am I'm on my way " the nurse said " okay bye " I got to my car and called Nicole and texted Melissa.

"Nicole's pov"

I put paused on my phone then it started ringing I looks at the caller it said Jayline I look at Luis and said " give me a munite " he just nodded then I took a few steps back I answerd it and all I heard was Jayline crying I spoke up and said "Jayline what's wrong? What happend?" Jayline then spoke up she said "n-n-n-Nicole she got in a car crash come to the hospital that next to the mall hurry!" I heard Jayline say

I was shocked I ran to Luis and told him to give me a ride to the hospital he shook his head yes and we ran to his car I was really shocked lost of thoughts ran in my head like what if she not fine? what if she won't wake up? What if I lose her?

I grabbed my phone and texted liam ( n=Nicole l=liam)

N- liam go to the hospital next to the mall hurry!!

L- Nicole oh my gosh are you okay you texted me why didn't you call me I was worried.

N- yes liam I'm okay just get to the hospital Nicole got in a car crash she's really hurt.

L-okay I'm on my way

N-okay bye see you there

*Liam's pov*

Once Melissa stopped yelling at me she left I was just in my roomed shocked at why she would think I would cut myself but I didn't really care I left this Friday to the xfactor I scared at what Simon would say I've been practiceing my song I'm gonna sing which is cry me a river by Michael Bubblé's .

I snapped out of my thoughts when my phoned buzzed it was Nicole my mood light up and I wasn't feeling down for much longer any more.

I read the text she sent me it said "liam go to the hospital next to the mall!!" I was happy that she texted and worried about what was going on I texted her back saying "Nicole oh my gosh are you okay you texted me why didn't you call me I was worried." she texted back saying "yes liam I'm okay just get to the hospital Nicole got in a car crash she's really hurt" texted her back saying "I'm on my way".

I rushed to my car I told my mum that I was going to the hospital, once I got to the hospital I ran to the person in the front desk and said "Nicole Chavez were is she??" The nurse said " second floor door 23b" I ran to the elevator pressed the second button and ran to 23b.

There I saw Nichole's life less body she was pale then I saw Nicole she was next to Luis I got furious and angry and a jealous feeling in my stomach. my heart fell when I saw them toghter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will update soon I had like the best day ever the power went out of my school and we skipped lunch and forth period then we had a fire drill which took a hour and then we skipped fifth period and ate lunch and had the rest of the day in six period watching movies. :)

Comment

Vote

Fan

Love you guys