Chapter 30

Recap

"Love you and I will never forget you, I remember you, I've been going out with you for two months already but I still don't remember these four other boys" I said looking at them.

Then he kissed me it felt like no other kiss I've had which I think he is my frist kiss.

"Umm ever these cuts hurt so bad" I said touching the bandages.

"It's okay they will heal soon." He said touching them softly.

*Present*

~1 month later~

*Nicole's pov*

One month later I figured out how the four boys were when I got in a accedent.

Everardo and I broke up because I caught him cheating on me with Liz and they are going out.

"Hey LiLi" I said kissing his cheek.

"Hey Nicole" he said blushing.

"Babe can we go to the park I'm bored and the lads and the girls don't come back." I said whining to him.

Oh forgot to tell you me and liam are toghter!!

*flash back*

"I fucking hate you EVERARDO GONZALEZ!!" I yelled at him.

"NO NICOLE PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN" he said calmly but loud.

"No, you can't I just caught you having sex with one of the girls I hate!!" I said tears comming down my face.

"Nicole I didn't you were gone for two hole weeks what was I suppose to do" he said looking down.

" well nothing now cause you broke my heart!"I said

"NICOLE don't leave !!!!!!" Everardo said

"No everardo to late and bye !!!!" I said storming out of the house.

I ran to Liam's house with tears in my eyes.

I got here and banged on his door.

"Can't someone watch a movie in pea- gosh Nicole,what happend to you Nicole are you okay." He said bringing me into the house.

"tell me what happend" he said.

"Everardo is what happened." I said

I Was Balling In Liams Room On His Bed .

"Nicole..." He said As he Came In .

"Oh Im Sorry Liam Ill Goo Home" I Said As I got Up.

"no nicole dont I need to tell you something" he said .

i sat back down on the bed and looked at liam.

"Nicole , Incky we've been friends since preschool And Well While We Wre In middle School I Devloped

feeling for you And Well you went out with luis an ev-" he said but i cut him off with a kiss .

this kiss was what ive been waiting for my whole life but never had the guts.

we pulled away from the kiss and me and Liam had our foreheads Together .

"Nicole Would You Like Too Be My Girlfriend?" Liam Asked me i was shocked my best friend just aske me out ahhh!!

"YES LIAM YES!!!" I said. as i kissed him

*Present *

"Alright" said liam then I jump and kiss him I got a sweater and left to the park we walk around holding hands we sat on the bench and just talked about all the times we were together.