Chapter 33

Recap:

I finished the song and went back to sleep.

Thinking about him.

*Present*

*Nicole pov*

I woke up to the sun hitting my face.

I went downstairs in only my pj's.

"Nicole! Your alive!"Jayline yelled.

I grabbed my head and shook it telling her to be low and quiet.

"Hey Nicole where were you yesterday" Louis said.

"in my room why?" I said confused.

"Jayline said you were at the store and well liam hasn't seen you all day yesterday." He said.

"Ohh were is he?" I asked him.

"In his room" he said.

"Oh okay" I said getting my water and going up stairs.

I passed Liam's room I have to tell him what happend yesterday I can't keep secrets.

I knocked.

"Liam can I come in" I said.

"Yeah whatever" he said.

I came in his room was a mess messier then louis.

"Hey babe" he said looking up at me.

"Liam I have to tell you something. That happened yesterday." I said as I played with my fingers.

"Oh-Kay tell me then." He said patting the empty space next to him.

"Liam, ever-everardo..."I got cut off by a loud noise in the living room. We both stood up and went to check.

"Niall stop!" Amy said laughing. Niall was on top of Amy tickling her.

"Not until you say I love you Niall." He said giving her a smile.

"MICOLO help me!" She said as she started laughing over and over. I then felt two arms grab me from behind and then I was on the couch. Liam started doing the same thing to me and he knows I hate being tickled.

"Liam stop! You know I hate being tickled!" I looked over at Amy who was now making out with Niall.

"Ewww no PDA here!" Louis said as he came in covering his eyes. Jayline and Zayn see laughing their arses off.

"Shut up Lou." Niall said as Amy started cuddling with Niall. Liam then stopped tickling me. I took deep breathes since I was so tired of laughing too much.

"Vas happening?!" Zayn said as he sat down next to me.

"Nicole, what were you going to tell me? About everardo?" Liam said as they all looked at me.

I could see that Jayline's face changed. From happy to serious.

"Nicole was going to tell you that...that...everardo stopped bothering her. You know how he is. Wanting her back." She said.

I have to tell liam about this.

"I can't take it anymore. Liam everardo kissed me yesterday." I said running to my room and locked the door. I cried and cried waiting for liam to burst. I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Nicole, it's Amy. Liam isn't here open up please?" I wiped all my tears away.

"Nicole, I know how you feel. Just please open the door."

"What?" I said not wanting to be rude.

"Nicole, that's really brave of you. Telling liam what everardo did to you. Remember what Javier did to me?" She said as we both sat down on the bed.

Javier was Amy's ex boyfriend. They went out for like 2months because she caught him kissing another girl. From that day on, she swore to never love anyone else. But I knew that wasn't true. One day we both went to Starbucks cause we were hungry. We were comming back and she bumped into Niall. From that day on, she had a huge crush on him.

"Yeah I remember. You didn't want to tell anyone but me because I was the only one you trusted at that time." I said as I stared at the floor.

"Yeah I didn't. Remember when me and niall went out and Javier kissed me like how everardo did to you? And I didn't tell nial until later because I was scared that he might break up with me?" She said.

"Y-yeah."

"Don't let everardo break you to up. I know liam and I know he won't break up with you. Trust me." She said as she walked back into the living room. I layed back into my bed and I noticed a figure coming in.

"Nicole, I'm not mad at you." He said stroking my hair. I looked up.

"Your not?" I said as he wiped my tears away.

"Nicole, I would never leave you. Okay yes I was angry when you told me, but then I got over it. You know why? Because I know you don't like that jerk. I love you Nicole. No matter what." He said as he kissed me.

** Amy's POV **

I got out of her room and headed to my room ignoring Jayline, Louis, and Zayn.

I began to cry. I still can't belive Javier cheated on me. I loved him. Why would all guys do this to me?

"Babe why are you crying?" He said as he got close to me and gave me a hug.

"Why does everyone hurt me?" I said crying on his chest as he started rubbing my back.

"Babe don't say that. I love you, you know." He said kissing my cheek.

"And I love you too." I said as he crashed his lips onto mine and it deepend until finally he got on top of me.

~~~~~~~

"Wow. Amy. You were great!" Niall said laughing.

"Shut up niall." I said covering myself with the blanket.

And going back to sleepppp

~_~__~__~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~__~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Well awkward!!!!!!

So there is my chappy I wrote the whole thing ahah Jk my BEST FRIEND SHOTIEEMIMI WROTE IT AND I WROTE HERS!!

She is known as dumbo haha love you.

Well vote comment follow anything

Love ya my monsters