CHAPTER 4

THIRD PERSON'S POV:-

Avu: Oh is it?? then what will we do after dinner??

Bhav: We will think about that later.

Avu: Okay. But I will meet them today itself.

Bhav: Okay. As you wish.
He smiled.

Bhav: So do you have any restaurant in your mind?? I mean before coming here, you would have find some information about this place, right?

Avu: Yess I did, but I didn't check the restaurants. I didn't get that much time to find out you can say that..

Bhav: Oh that's fine..

Avu: You live here na... So you suggest, where can we go??

Bhav: Okay then if you say so. I don't know your taste. So I don't know whether you will like it or not but it's my favorite place to go😁

Avu: Since I don't have any option...I think I will go with your place then😊

Bhav: Great then. Let's go there. I'll just get my car. Are you coming with me or you'll wait here for me??

Avu: I'll come with you😊

Bhav: Then come on. This way.
He said pointing towards the parking lot. And they went to his car.

Picture of Bhavesh car:-

Avneet: Wowww... You have an amazing car.

Bhavesh: It's my dream car you know. I finally bought it 6 months back😍

Avneet: That's great...You got your dream car😁

Bhavesh: Yess😁😁

Avneet: Okay now let's goo...I am feeling hungry

Bhavesh: 😂Accha okay...let's go...I don't want to see you dying of hunger😂😂

Avneet: If you don't want to, then don't stand here. 😂Let's go.

They opened the car door and sat inside making themselves comfortable. He started the car and they left for the restaurant.

Avneet: So I am ready to do the part-time job at your cafè.

Bhavesh: Really?? Are you sure about that?

Avneet: Yess I am sure about it. Can you give me the details of everything...You will be my helping hand here...I was told that soooo...

Bhavesh: Yeah sure...I'll tell you everything...
He explained everything to Avneet while driving and she listened to everything carefully as not to miss out on anything.

Avneet: So my part-time will be from morning 8 to evening 5 till my university starts.

Bhavesh: Yess and then about after university starts. We will discuss it later that time, okay??