CHAPTER 12

Author's note:-

Here is a chapter for you guys on our queen's birthday.

Happy birthday avneet, our lifeline, our sunshine, our world, our everything.

Wish you lots of happiness, success and a healthy life.

We guess we don't have to say how much important she is to all avneetians.

We love you avneet and will always be there with you, standing beside you to support you in everything you do.

Lots of love and hugs.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

She came running towards him and hugged him.

Ashnoor: I thought you all are not coming today. You are late today by the way.
She said hugging avu and then went to hug the rest of them too.

Sid and sumi turned towards avu's group and were eyeing them all. Especially ashnoor and bhavesh with narrowed eyes.....

Avneet: Yeah we are late because of me today.

Ashnoor: Because of you😂This is the first time I heard you were late.

Avneet smiled sheepishly.
Sid and sumi's eyes were on bhavesh only so they didn't hear ashu's conversation with avneet.

Sid: Buddy, Is he the one dada was talking about??

Sumi: By looking at them, I think he is the one.

Sid: Sooo....Let's make sure he will not be anymore.

Sumi: Sure😏

They both went to ashnoor and bhavesh.

Sid: I think you are forgetting something princess. You want me to remind you, hmm??

Ashnoor immediately left Bhavesh and her reaction didn't go unnoticed by anyone. She looked scared of him.

Reem: Oh hello Mr. Who are you to talk to my sister like that? Who gave you the right to talk to her like that? You dare do that again and I will make sure you will regret it.

Avneet, Bhavesh and ashnoor got tensed on reem's reaction. Ashnoor because of some reason and avneet since she knew sid is her real brother and not just someone random who she is scared of.

Avneet signed bhavesh and bhavesh understood what she is saying. He knew avneet will not say a word in front of the 2 new guys. So he handled reem.

Bhavesh: Reemi Calm down. You don't even know who you are talking to. Cool down your hot mind. He is not hurting Noor. He just said those words to her. He could be just teasing her too. You don't know who he is to Noor. Relax. Hmm??

Reem cooled down listening to his words and instead of shouting on sid again she asked ashnoor.

Reem: Ash, who is he? You better tell me quick or you know me what can I do.

Ashnoor knew she didn't have much time so...

Ashnoor: Reemi reemi calm down. I know I never mentioned this to anyone of you and I am really sorry about that.

Miku: Stop beating around the bush and come to the point. We are not upset with you for not telling us ash.

Janu: Yes. But reemi sure will if you didn't tell us right now.

Faisu: You know how protective she is for all of us and we can't blame her when all going on in our mind is you are scared of him for some reason we are not aware about. And we can't just let it slide. It can be something serious too. So it's better you tell us ash.