CHAPTER 18

This is a pre diwali gift from us to all of you. Happy diwali in advance to everyone. Have lots of prosperous diwali everyone. We hope this diwali brings lots of blessings and prosperity in your family. Lots of love from both of us.

Not taking any more of your time. Enjoy reading. Once again a very HAPPY DIWALI everyone.
____________________________________

THIRD PERSON'S POV:-

Sid: Enough guys...I am sorry. I will tell you next time I plan on doing something. Now it happened forgive me. Please.

All: Ok fine. But next time....

Sid: Yeah yeah.

Just then abhishek and a girl entered.

(You know who the girl is...)

Abhi/Girl: Hey everyone.

Sid and ashu saw them first and ashu shouted in excitement.

Ashu: Diiii Dadaaaa....
She got up and run towards them and hugged them tightly which both of them returned back.

Ashu: I missed you guys sooo much.

Both: We too ashu. We too.
All three had tears in their eyes.

Bhavu: Join the family hug sid.

Sid got up too and hugged them all.

Sid: I missed you so much di.

Girl: Me too sid. You and ashu were the ones I missed the most. I met abhay and sumi in these 3 years many times but I couldn't meet you both. I missed this family.
She said with tears. Ashu and sid hugged her tight to comfort her.

Ashu/sid: Don't cry or we will cry too.
They said with teary eyes.

Abhi: You both are already crying.
He said laughing.

Ashu/sid: Dada understand the feelings nah.
They whined.

Girl: You are crying too abhay. Don't tell them only.
She said laughing.

Ashu/sid: Dii is right.

Abhi: When is your di ever wrong? And when am I ever right with you 3?
He said in a childish voice.

All 4 burst out laughing at that. Everyone smiled looking at their bonding. They understood sid's behaviour more now. He had been through so much in his life hence except the four of them, he don't bother caring for anyone else.

Janu: I am so sorry to interrupt you guys but someone is missing in the family hug.

Faisu: Why did you interrupt if you are sorry and didn't want to😂??

Janu: Shut up.

Faisu: 🤐

Miku: Arey, it's Sumi janu is talking about. Where is he?

Everyone looked at her.

Sid: Aww someone is missing him😏.

Miku: No I am...I am not missing...missing anyone😳

Janu: Aww miku. But sid didn't even take your name😂You are telling yourself. Caught you miku😏

Reemi: Also why is your face so red then miku??😂

Miku looked at avu pleadingly. Avu can't deny her for anything. She is too cute for denying. Avu sighed.

Avu: Stop teasing my babygirl all of you. Also siddharth, jaan remembered someone is missing. You should be teasing her not babygirl.
Abhishek and the girl looked towards sid to see his response to that.