CHAPTER 23

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update but hope you will understand our situation and support us like you have always been. By the way, how is this year going for y'all?? Mine is going amazing.

My degree college has started and we were going to have a freshers party where my parents didn't allow because of the covid or omicron whatever it is. So we freshers manipulated the second year students to postpone it so we all can attend it. And now the freshers is postponed. I will be able to go and enjoy it when the covid thing is settled I hope. I am hell excited for the best 4 years of my life. Ahh sorry for rambling but can you sense my excitement...Woohooo!!!!
~Anaya

Sorry and continue with the chapter🤪

No one's pov:

Avu: Okay guys. Seriously, it's late now. The game is completed and we have to leave too. Jai needs rest.

Bhavu: Yess. We should leave. It's already 10:30. And we have work tomorrow early Jerry.

Abhi/Vaish/Sid: Work??

Ash: Bhavu owns a cafè. And avu work there part-time. Then she has to attend her university in afternoon.

Reem: I also have to go to the library at 9 tomorrow. My shift is in morning too, remember??

Miku: Yess we do reemi. From tomorrow onwards I am also joining there. So we can go together.

Avu: You joined it finally babygirl.

Avu's group: We are so happy for you.
Avu's group hugged miku.

Sid: Happy??

Ashu: Yeah. We were trying to convince her to join so she can pass some time after her university. But she kept denying that it's not her thing, she won't be able to handle it and stuffs. And now she is ready to give it a try.

Abhinavi: Makes sense.

Avu: When is your shift tomorrow fainat?

Fainat: Afternoon 1pm. And before you guys ask what we do. We both work in their university's canteen after our morning classes there.

Sid's group: Okay.

Bhav: We should leave jerry. Jai needs some rest too.

Avu: That's what I said Tom.

Sid: We can drop you guys if you want.

Abhi: Yess. Come on let's go then.

Ashnoor: Where are you guys staying??

Miku: Going back there to your dad??

Jai: No. We can spend some time together. Can you come and stay at ash's place? She will definitely love that.

Abhinavi looked at each other. Bhavneet tensed hearing jai.

Abhinavi: We don't mind but what about dad?

Sid: I can handle him.
He smirked.

Ashnoor: You are the best. I love you sid bhai.
She jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

Sid: I know princess. I know. I love you too.
He hugged her back.
Sid's group joined the hug and jai and miku were busy admiring them.

Avneet's pov:

Seeing they all are busy. I signed tom, sweetheart and fainat.

They looked at me. And I acted 1 am.

They nodded curtly.

Avu: Okay if everything is settled, let's go back to the apartment.

Everyone nodded and we headed towards the front gate where their cars were parked.