CHAPTER 22

Thank you so much for 5k reads. Keep supporting us like you do. We are really grateful for your love and support on our book. This chapter is dedicated to everyone out there who has been supporting us since we started this book.

And HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. Have a blast this year. Work harder to achieve whatever you wish for. Keep going ahead and never lose hope. May this new year brings a bundle of happiness and joy in your life. Have a great year ahead❤

Anyways here is your chapter.

Avneet's Pov:-

I went to the washroom and tried to calm my heart. Maybe I am just overthinking. They can actually be in a meeting. Let me see for 3-4 days. Maybe they call me or jai by then.

I went out of the washroom and back to everyone.

Avu: I am back. Sweetheart did you explain the game?

Reem: Nope I was about to tell them but Jai suddenly asked about why Ash hide her brothers from all of us
She said a bit uncomfortable about the topic. Now what do I do??

Jai: Yes diii. You told me that you can't tell me on phone so now tell me in person.
He said sternly.

Avu: It's not my story to tell. Ask Abhishek and noor if they want to tell you or not. I am not the one to decide for them.
I shrugged nonchalantly. It's true. It's not my story to tell.

Abhi: Avneetay, Can I talk to you for a second please??
I understood what he wants and nodded.

Abhishek took me at the corner of the private area and everyone eyed us suspiciously.

Avu: Everyone is staring at us. Be quick.

Abhishek: You think we can trust him?
He asked concerned about the topic.

Avu: Do you trust me and others??

Abhishek: I do trust you all but...

Avu: You are concerned for his safety?

Abhishek sighed and nodded.

Avu: Then I don't know what to say but just think about it. We all know your secret except him. This topic can come in front of him again and again. How long do you plan on avoiding it then? He will be the only one in the dark. I won't force you because it's your story and you know about your mafia dealings better than me.
He nodded. I gave him an assuring smile before leaving towards others to let him think about it.

Vaish: Were you two talking about what I am thinking it is?
She asked doubtfully. I nodded.

Avu: He needs time to think about it.
By this time everyone except jai understood what I meant.
Jai was about to say something when Abhishek came.

Abhishek: I think we can tell him.
He said looking at Siddharth's group.

Sumedh got tensed. Something is wrong.

Sumi: Forget it guys. We can tell him later. Let's just play the game.

Vaish: No we have to tell him sumi.

Sid: Yess. He deserves to know since he is also part of our group now.

Ash: We can trust him with this information.

Abhishek and I glanced at each other knowingly. We have to figure out what's wrong with Sumedh and why is he behaving so weird.

Abhishek: I am telling him sumi.
Sumedh nodded hesitantly.

Jai: Thank god. I thought you guys will take a whole day to decide to tell me. Now come on I want to know. I am curious.
He said jumping excitedly on his seat. Weird human!!