CHAPTER 11

THIRD PERSON'S POV:-

At 4pm on Chandigarh airport:

A guy is seen waiting for someone near Gate no 4.

Guy: Where is this idiot? He told me to wait here for him and now he is still not here. His flight landed long back.

Just then someone covered his eyes from behind.

Guy: Youuuu!!! Why are you always late huh??? I have been waiting for you here since half an hour. Your flight landed an hour back. All the formalities also don't take half an hour to be completed buddy. Where were you??

Sm1: Actually I got lost I guess😅.

Guy: 🤦‍♂️Great...now come on we have to leave from here. Your bhai and dad are waiting for you.

Sm1: Yeah lets goo....Then I have to meet love of my life too😉.

Guy: You and love of your life. Come. The car is parked there.

They settled in the car and left. The car stopped at a huge mansion 20 mins away from the airport.

Picture of the mansion:-

Guy: Welcome back home buddy

Sm1: Yeah welcome back to me. But where are they?

Guy: Inside. Waiting for you.

Sm1: sigh. Let's go inside then. Why am I even waiting here?

Guy: Yes.

They went inside and Sm1 was greeted by his dad.(S/d)

S/d: Hello son. How are you? Did you enjoy the flight?

Sm1: Yess dad I did. I am very tired. I can't pretend to talk to you right now. Where is bhai?

S/d: In his room.
He said with a hint of anger in his voice. Sm1 didn't bother about him and left towards his brother's room. The guy went behind him too.

Guy: Wait!!! I am also coming with you.

Sm1: Come fast buddy. You walk really slow.

Guy: Oh Mr. I am walking only but you are running so it's not my fault.

Sm1: Yeah whatever.
They reached in front of a room. Sm1 knocked the door and a faint 'come in' is heard.
Sm1 opened the door and run to his bhai and hugged him tight.

Sm1: Dadaaaaa!!!!! I missed you sooo sooo much🥺.

Guy: Calm down buddy. You will scare abhi.

(Soo that Sm1 is Siddharth and dada is Abhishek. Many of you already knew but for them who don't, Sid addresses Abhi as Dada and Abhi addresses Sid as Chote.)

Picture of Abhishek and Siddharth:-