CHAPTER 7

THIRD PERSON'S POV:-

They went out towards the entrance where all 3 of them were standing.

All 3: Leaving?

Bhavesh: Yess. Close the cafè around 11. No need to do extra hours. Keep it open only if someone is still here. Alright?

All 3: Okay bhav. Don't worry. Sir is also with us.

Bhavesh nodded and left with Avneet behind him.

Avneet: I hope we are directly going to the gym now. I need to get this day over with and go to your private gym.
She said entering in the passenger seat of the car. He entered too.

Bhavesh: I know...We will try to get this done quick, okay? I would have never asked you this but for now, can I ask you something??

He said starting the ignition and driving off to the gym. Avneet looked at him skeptically. She had a rough idea of what he was going to say but just to be sure she nodded reluctantly.

Bhavesh: Please till the time we don't reach my house and you don't go to the gym room, can you keep yourself in control? Can you pretend? Look we can do this tomorrow too? But then you have to deal with this tomorrow too and I know you don't want to. So let's get this done today itself. Can you please pretend for some more time??

Avneet knew she was thinking right. That's exactly what she thought he wants to say.

She looked at him in the eyes.

Avneet: Look, I can't promise you that. It's getting difficult every second. But I assure you I will try my best to not lose my control.
She smiled genuinely.

Bhavesh: That's what I wanted to hear. (He smiled too) Come on, we are here.
He stopped the car in front of the gym. She looked at the gym from the outside and it looked nice.

Avneet: This looks good from outside. But I hope they have equally good equipment too.

Picture of gym exterior:-

(Imagine at night time)

Bhavesh: Oh they have. Don't worry about that😂😂.

Avneet: I will see to it. I don't trust you. I have to make sure myself.

Bhavesh: Hmm.
He said genuinely in a sad tone.

Avneet sensed it.

Avneet: Damnnn ittt... Heyyy I am sorry...I...I didn't mean to say that to you. Umm...I am messing it up againnnn😫. Listen I didn't mean to say that. Ughhh!!!
(Avneet control yourself....You have to....You can't lose it now after the whole day....This day is about to get over. You have gone through this till now...You can get through this too....Control yourself....She thought to herself)
She took a deep breath. Calmed down a bit.