CHAPTER 30

Omg we are ranking no. 4 in fainat. This is beyond our imagiation. Like seriously!!!!!! Oh my godddddd. We are so happpyyy. Thank you so much to eveyone who has been supporting us. Lots of love to each one of you😘❤

Avu's Pov:-

Tears were now flowing down my cheeks. I wiped them away myself. He understood I didn't want him to see me cry so he hugged me. I hugged him back. 10 minutes passed by. I stopped crying 5 minutes ago. But tom still held me to calm me and I didn't mind. That's when the front door opened and everyone walked in seeing us hugging like our life depended on it. Shit shit shit!!!!! My body went stiff as I can feel eyes on us.

Tom might have sensed my fear because of my sudden increase in the grip.

Bhavu: Umm....Hey guys....We will be just back in few. Give us a moment please. Come with me Jerry.
He loosen the hold, turned his back towards the others and wrapped his arm around my waist holding me steady. I swear I would have fallen down if he wasn't holding me like that. He took me to my bedroom in such a way that no one were able to see my now dried tear stained face. Thankfully my back was facing them. He locked the door immediately behind him and turned to me.

Bhavu: Jerr-

I didn't let him finish.

Avu: Tom tom they saw us like that. What if they saw me crying? What will I tell them? We are screwed Tom. I can feel all those doubtful glances thrown our way. How will I face them?
I said way too quickly but thankfully he understood. He kept both his hands on my shoulders and squeezed them.

Bhavu: Jerry jerry. You are blabbering. Calm down. They didn't see you crying. I didn't let them see anything. I know you don't want them to see you like that. We will handle it together. You are not alone in this, okay? We are gonna solve this problem. You can face them. Stop thinking all those shitty nonsense stuffs. You are strong. You know that. I know that. Comeon now. Cheer up.
He said in a soothing tone. I am out of my sanity I think because the next words I said shocked him.

Avu: Why the hell do you do this to me? How do you manage to come in and break down my walls? No one can come even a bit close to breaking them and you just came and barged in as if you own it. HOW AND WHY DO YOU DO THIS? MAKE ME SO VULNERABLE IN FRONT OF YOU. I FEEL LIKE AN EXPOSED CULPRIT IN FRONT OF YOU WHO HAVE COMMITED A CRIME OR SOMETHING TOM. HOWW????
I shouted while tears rolled down my face. I wiped them away angrily. Thank god these walls are sound proof or else all this shoutings and chaos would be heard outside by everyone.

Bhavu: I do this because I care for you. You are my sister for christ's sake. I love you with my life you idiot. But you here have closed yourself in a shell and you don't let anyone in. I am glad to hear though that I have become successful in breaking it. I AM GLAD. AND I WILL ALWAYS BE WHENEVER IT COMES TO YOU. I CAN'T SEE YOU SUFFOCATING YOURSELF INSIDE THAT EMPTY SHELL. THERE'S A LIFE OUTSIDE IT. GET OUT OF THAT SHELL AND LIVE IN THE REALITY. THIS IS NOT SOME FUCKING DREAM WHERE EVERYTHING HAPPENS AS PER YOUR WISH. IT'S NOT SOME FUCKING FAIRYTALE. IT'S THE REAL WORLD. SUCK IT UP AND LIVE A LITTLE AVNEET. SOMETIMES YOU BEHAVE LIKE SUCH A PATHETIC SOUL OUT HERE. STOP LIVING IN THE PAST AND START RELISHING YOUR PRESENT.
I looked at him shocked. PATHETIC!!! Thank you for reminding me Tom. A hint of realisation crossed his features and his face turned into guilt and horror.

Bhavu: Shit!! Shitt!!! Shitttt!!!! That's.....That's not what I meant. It just came out due to anger. I am sorry. I am so so sorry Jerry. I didn't mean it like that. You know that right??? You know that I didn't mean it like that jerry righttt???? You are not angry at me, yeah? You are not upset with my outburst??
He was so nervous and devastated as the realisation of what he said sinked in. I won't let you see my inner emotions right now tom. You will be more devastated then. I can see you didn't mean it but my past experiences make me believe otherwise which is not in my control. But I won't let you be any more upset.