𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. apologies

A few days had passed since the incident between Lily and Snape.

And Lily's emotions were all over the place.

The first day, she spent it crying and missing all of her classes.

The second day, she was lying in bed numb, and she was scaring Marlene, Lyla, Mary, and Alice.

The third day, she was yelling and cussing at Snape. She even wrote and sent him 4 howlers that were pretty much Lily saying a bunch of profanities.

The fourth day she was doing everything in her power to distract herself. Lily made sure that she had no free time, and that every minute of the day she was busy.

The fifth day, Lily was acting fine and perfect, almost a little to perfect.

And the sixth day, today, Lily could say she was actually fine with a smile, that was genuine and one that she wasn't faking. So, Lily Jane Evans was back to her normal self.

When Lily woke up in morning and announced that she was ok, Lyla was beyond happy and glad for her.

But Lyla also wished that things were back to normal with her James, Sirius, and Remus.

She was still mad at James and Sirius for what they did, and she was slightly mad at Remus for not stopping them.

Lyla was more disappointed that James had basically given Lily an ultimatum. She had tried so hard to convince Lily that James wasn't a douchebag, and him doing this, didn't help her argument.

But deep down Lyla knew, even though she was extremely petty, and good at holding grudges, if they apologized, she would most likely forgive them.

But, the pettiness inside her, told her to avoid and ignore them anytime they would approach her.

So as she was walking to class that's exactly what she did.

"Lyla-"

"Nope." She cut Remus off and continued walking.

"Can you please just-"

"No." Lyla said with a dreamy sigh.

"You don't even know what I was trying to say. I could've been asking you to help with my homework." James said.

"That's bullshit, cause you and I both know I haven't started that shit either." Lyla responded.

"Fair point."

Lyla hummed and tried to continue walking off, but Sirius put his arm on the wall blocking her path.

"Yeah... no." He said as he spun her around and forced her to face Remus and James.

"Look I'm-"

"We just wanted to-"

James and Remus spoke simultaneously.

"Do you want to?" James asked.

"I don't really care you can talk first." Remus said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Cause if you want to, you can."

"Nope, I'm positive you can go first."

"Okay." James said as he turned to face Lyla.

"Moony, are you-"

"Oh my god, just talk." Remus said, cutting James off.

"Okay."

James the opened his mouth but then stopped at turned to Remus.

"Moony, can you talk first?"