𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢. bye bye sixth year

A few days had gone by since that night, and it was safe to say that the everyone had gotten pretty, fucking wasted, and that everyone had a terrible hangover that lasted a solid two days.

Today was the last day of the school year, and the Marauders were currently sat by a tree that was facing the black lake.

"Holy fuck it's our last day." James said with a sigh as he looked out at the lake.

"Yeah, and then we go into seventh year." Peter said with a wince.

"Six years. Six bloody years." Sirius mumbled.

Lyla let out a small laugh as she looked down.

"Sure as hell doesn't feel like it."

Remus smiled sadly at the thought of them nearly finishing their years at Hogwarts.

"Shit." He sighed.

"It's almost over."

All of their heads turned as they looked to face Remus, they all sighed as they turned to face the black lake once more.

"Well then, it's gonna be our last year. So we better make the most of it." James said in an attempt to get the others and himself out of this sad and nostalgic mood.

"We need to go out with a bang." He said with a small grin.

"Don't worry Prongs, we will." Sirius agree as he looked around at the others.

"We will." Lyla repeated with a nod.

They then turned to face the black lake once more. Content, and happy, yet nostalgic smiles on their faces.

Each and every one of them was determined to go out with a bang, just like James had said.

And oh boy, they sure as hell did.