𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. bad hair day

The five Marauders were in their dorm trying to plan their next prank, and who would be the victim.

Lyla was laying on Remus' bed, throwing a quaffle up in the air and catching it.

"Uhhh what about Ravenclaw Prefects." Sirius suggested as he continued spinning his wand in his hand.

"Done them." James responded in a monotone voice.

"What about..." Peter trailed off and he frowned.

"Never mind, I got nothing."

"That's probably because we've pranked almost every bloody person in this school."

"Well not every person." Sirius said suggestively as he gave Lyla a pointed look.

James then looked over at her, repeating Sirius' same look.

Lyla sat up on the bed and rolled her eyes.

"Look, by all means you prank them. But don't come crawling to me when they chase you with an axe." Lyla said as she pointed at James and Sirius.

They both grinned and leaped off of their beds.

"Yes! Pads are time has finally come!" James cried out dramatically as he hugged Sirius.

"I know! I've waited my entire life for this!"

Remus rolled his eyes at their antics and continued reading the book in his lap.

"Idiots." Lyla muttered with a grin.

"Okay, Pete. Do you wanna help with our life changing moment?" Sirius asked with a smile.

Peter pursed his lips and shook his head.

"I think I like my balls attached to my body, so I'm gonna pass on the offer."

"Moony?" James asked with a hopeful smile while looking at the sandy haired boy.

"Oh how I could a miss a chance to decline this oh so tempting offer." Remus replied sarcastically.

"So you'll help?!" Sirius said enthusiastically.

Remus rolled his eyes as he said,

"No dumbarse I won't."

"Oh." He said with a small frown.

James then turned to Lyla with a small pleading smile, while Sirius pouted at her with puppy dog eyes.

Lyla huffed and said,

"Fine, I'll help."

"Yes!"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you." James said repeatedly as he tackled Lyla into a hug.

"Okay, we have the perfect plan, all we need to do is set it up." Sirius said.

"Okay."

Remus was watching this whole thing with a frown, he figured Lyla was up to something, otherwise she would have never agreed to it.

As James and Sirius left the dorm, Remus stopped Lyla from leaving and dragged her by her wrist back to his bed.

She sat down on his bed and flashed a smile at him. He expression remained emotionless as he looked at her.

"What are you doing?" He asked bluntly.

"What do you mean? I'm helping my two best friends like always." Lyla responded innocently.

Remus raised his eyebrow at her, crossed his arms, and leaned back against the headboard.

Lyla stared at him with a look of fake confusion and he simply gave her a crooked grin.