𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢. are they falling?

It was Sunday morning, and the sun was shining through the window of the Marauders' dorm.

"Rise and shine bitches!" Sirius shouted as he pulled the curtain of Remus' bed.

Remus groaned, while Lyla simply hummed and continued burying her head further into Remus' chest.

"Go away Sirius." Remus mumbled in a groggy voice.

Sirius rolled his eyes and motioned for James to come over.

James came over holding a muggle camera and he snapped a picture. The flashing of the light caused both Lyla and Remus to groan.

"Fuck off." Remus mumbled as he put his face into the crook of Lyla's neck.

"Hey! You're a werewolf, not a swearwolf!" James said as he handed the camera back to Peter.

"I can be both. I'm good at multitasking." Remus responded.

Sirius rolled his eyes and huffed.

Since Lyla and Remus made no sign of getting out of bed, Sirius decided to jump onto the bed landing and separating them from each other's arms.

"Ugh Sirius." Lyla and Remus groaned.

Lyla propped herself up on her forearms and glared at him. Sirius simply gave her an innocent smile as he laid on the bed with his arms behind his head.

Remus rubbed his face with his hands as he moved up and sat on the edge of the bed.

He got up from the bed and let out an adorable yawn. Lyla couldn't help but smile at how cute Remus looked in his sleepy state. She always did find it quite adorable.

Wait! Is that normal? Lyla questioned in her head.

Sirius grinned and nudged her with his arm. When she looked back at him, he raised his eyebrows questioningly and when Lyla gave him a confused look, he glanced toward the bathroom door that Remus had just closed.

Lyla's eyes went wide and she vigorously shook her head.

Sirius snorted and gave Lyla a look that said everything he needed to say, without actually speaking the words.

"Okay, whatever you sayyy."

Lyla scoffed and grabbed the pillow and smacked him across the chest.

"Ow." He muttered with a pout.

"Sooo, Lyla." James called out to her.

She hummed in response and stared at James and Peter expectingly. They were both grinning like mad men, and Peter quickly glanced at the bathroom door. James then muttered a silencing charm on the room.

"Okay spill." He said as he faced her again.

"Spill what?" Lyla asked in confusion.

"Are you for real right now?" Peter asked with an annoyed expression.

Lyla looked around at the 3 boys in confusion.

Peter groaned and flopped onto the bed while shaking his head.

James simply blinked at her.

"And you say we're the idiotic ones."

Lyla frowned as James let out an exasperated sigh.

"Bloody hell Lyla!" Sirius groaned.

"We're talking about how you obviously have feelings for Moony!" James shouted.

"I don't have feelings for Remus." Lyla defended.

"Uh yes you do." Peter said from his spot on the bed.