𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. hurting

"Lyla sweetie you need to get up." Lily said sympathetically as she gently shook her.

No response came from the girl and Lily sighed.

"Lyla you need to get your arse up." Marlene huffed as she shook her again.

There was still no response.

"Welp, we've tried everything." The blonde responded.

Mary then scoffed and jumped on top of Lyla, shaking her roughly.

"Lylaaaaa! Get up!"

"No." The girl muttered.

"Oh would you look at that, she speaks." Mary said with a smirk.

Lyla simply put her hand out from the covers and flipped her off.

"Well.. I suppose this is better than before." She responded as she slid off the bed.

All the girls sighed when Lyla still made no move of getting out of bed.

"Lyla darling, you need to get up. You can't avoid him forever." Alice spoke softly as she sat down.

"Watch me."

"Look, we get that the argument with Remus-"

"Ah ah ah, we don't speak his name." Lyla said with a frown as she popped her head from underneath the covers.

"Alright fine, he who shall not be named. That better?"

"Very much."

Lyla then threw the covers back over her face, causing Marlene to sigh.

"Look we get that you two had an argument, but you're Remus and Lyla, you guys won't stay away from each other forever." She tried to reason.

Lyla then finally threw the covers to reveal her eyes that were red and puffy, along with her tear stained cheeks.

"Well, I don't know Marls. He made it very clear that he wanted nothing to do with me." She said bitterly.

"What even happened? You never actually told us." Mary said.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Lily asked.

Lyla sighed deeply.

No.

She didn't really want to talk about it. Now that she's looking back on it everything just happened so suddenly. Everything they said just came out in an act of not thinking clearly.

So with a final, determined sigh, she began telling the girls everything exactly as it happened.

(Flashback to the day of the Hogsmeade trip)

All the girls were currently in there dorm, fussing over Lyla's outfit, hair, and makeup for the date.

"Alright, alright stop." She said frustratedly.

All the girls pouted but stopped fussing, and they took one final look at their best friend.

Lyla had her hair straightened, and she was wearing a cute white blouse with light colored jeans.

"Aww I think our girl is ready." Mary said as she held a hand to her heart.

Lyla rolled her eyes.

"You act like this is the first date I've been on."

"No, we're acting like this is first date you've been on to make Remus jealous." She said suggestively.