23

"Don't poke my eye!"

"I won't if you stay still!" Sakura hissed back, carefully wiping away the smudged eyeliner from Oikawa's eye.

She tilted his head up, fixing his makeup, "wait . . . wait. . . Anddd, You're done!"

Oikawa stood up, taking a look at himself in the mirror, "oh wow. . . this is the gayest look you've ever done."

Sakura grinned at him in the mirror then kissed his cheek, "you're welcome."

There was a knock on the door then Kiyoomi walked in, dressed in a black suit and a waist corset. They both stared at him. He pulled his mask down and held up a hand instantly, "don't even."

Oikawa broke out in a grin as Sakura whistled at him, "fuck, Kiyoomi!"

Kiyoomi exhaled, shifting his weight from one foot to the other, "I'm nervous," he stated bluntly.

"You are?"

"Yes."

Oikawa smiled and reached forward to fix his hair, "Miya Atsumu is a lucky man."

Kiyoomi gave him a disgusted look, pulling his mask back up.

-

Uki sat in his bedroom at his hotel, reading a book. His glasses were settled perfectly on his nose as he sat there on the bed, leaning on a pillow against cushioned headboard.

When Oikawa walked in, Uki immediately looked up, "Come in! Where— oh wow, damn— you look, wow."

Oikawa grinned at him, "I know." He walked towards him, shoes clicking on the hardwood floor. Oikawa took off his coat and draped it over a chair.

He sat down on the bed in front of Uki, crossing one leg over the other.

Uki closed his book, setting it aside.

"You've never wore that before." Uki noticed, raising his eyebrows, "red looks good on you," he smirked slightly, "wonder who likes red on you."

"Stop. God," Oikawa flopped down the bed and covered his face, curling up in a ball, "I know you know. Shoyou can't keep his tiny, stupid mouth shut."

Uki laughed, grabbing the small of Oikawa's torso to pull him towards himself, " 'my feelings aren't RoMaNtiC'" he mocked, "yeah, my ass."

"They're not!" Oikawa said in a huff, sitting up and folding his arms, "I just don't know why he'd like me after all these years. I'm . . . figuring it out."

"Oh," Uki winked, "are you?"

"Yes. . . Iwa-chan and me are going to talk tonight. At his house."

Uki smiled at him, "I'm happy for you."

"There's nothing to be happy about!"

Uki sighed, "you know... you could tell him. About his father and everything. It's not like we aren't more powerful than him now."

Oikawa shook his head, "Iwa-chan only has one parent, I'm not going to take that away from him. I'll tell him when the time comes but we're making progress for now. He actually tolerates me a little, I can't ruin it. I just don't know why he likes me now, that's all."