34

Pls u guys fr got trust issues. How's ur relationship with ur parents ??

TW: sugg3stive content/ slight nsfw

-

"Ahh!," Atsumu stretched out his arms above his head, "I'm never sittin' at some conference again, so damn tiring."

Oikawa puffed out a laugh, "yeah, right. See you next week."

The four of them, including Iwaizumi and Kiyoomi, were walking out the building after their conference had ended and people had started shuffling out.

A few of Oikawa's acquaintances bowed at him in greeting on their way and he offered them a smile back.

They exited through automated glass doors, the air outside was chilly but not harsh.

Oikawa rubbed his hands together.

He wished he was out so he could hold Iwaizumi's hand in public instead.

But the truth was that he was required to go to galas and fancy events with a woman on his arm even if he wasn't interested at the moment, even if he takes whoever to the bedroom after.

He hoped someday he could be brave enough to be out in public without possibly jeopardising his career and without being scared of other people' remarks.

He envied Suna Rintarou.

"We could get dinner?" Iwaizumi suggested beside him, their arms brushing slightly as they walked.

Oikawa nodded, pushing his hands into his coat pockets, "sure. What do you say, Kiyoomi-chan?"

"I'm here too, ya know."

Oikawa smiled, giving Atsumu a shrug.

"Yes." Kiyoomi said as he slipped his gloved hands into his coat pockets and walked ahead the three of them, "there's a restaurant just ahead."

"We're walking?" Oikawa asked.

Kiyoomi pulled his mask up and didn't turn around, instead continued walking ahead. Atsumu eventually skipped ahead, falling in step with the other.

Oikawa clicked his tongue, "guess we're walking." Iwaizumi passes him a soft smile.

Oikawa sighed in relief when they finally reached the restaurant. The exterior was glass so he casually ran his eyes inside. It was surprisingly empty for a Friday night.

His eyes stopped on a man sitting there dressed in black.

They made eye contact.

Oikawa stopped dead in his tracks and immediately grabbed Iwaizumi's wrist, "wait." He said, his eyes still on the man inside who was now slowly getting up, "don't go in!"

Kiyoomi and Atsumu turned around in surprise.

"I'm fucking starvin—

"Run." Oikawa said and backed up, eyes on the tall built man who was now walking towards the exit, towards them, "run!"

The other three of them had followed Oikawa's eyes and guessed what was going on.

He tightened his hold on Iwaizumi's hand and then they were running. He noticed the same black car from before in a flash, parked at the main entrance.

The man across them bursted into a full sprint behind them as the four of them ran and ran.

"Fucking hell!" Atsumu shouted in the air.

Oikawa couldn't even breath let alone reply with a sarcastic remark.

In the midst of chaos, they separated. Kiyoomi and Atsumu ran into one direction and Oikawa and Iwaizumi into the other.